One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

5 posters

suggestions,and ideas for the rp.

monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

suggestions,and ideas for the rp.  Empty suggestions,and ideas for the rp.

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:48 am

hi this thread is for people to put ideas or make some suggestions. but please do know that not every thing will be used but they will be considered.
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

suggestions,and ideas for the rp.  Empty Re: suggestions,and ideas for the rp.

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:56 pm

I guess we need to get the sentence count submission back up because only 1 person has posted theirs. o.o If and once this is able to be met, then should we have everyone total up the sentences done for everything? Or just recently?
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:32 pm

You all need to be good boys and girls and post your submissions like me :3
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Lol, that's right XD
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:25 pm

How about a ranking system for the bounties? Like showing the most dangerous to the least dangerous
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:38 pm

that is a great idea,i never thought about that. thanks.
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:44 pm

honestly ur just getting to this? O.o
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:37 am

Should we assign other duties to mods, besides going through the forums? Like, someone to do ranks when they should, or something?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:50 am

We should have a monetary (money) system.

My old one from a few years back feel free to edit how you see fit or not use it at all.

This is how the money system works for now. Currently it runs off of words rather than sentences.RP post length determines how much you gain the first 100 words gives $500 after that every additional word gives two beli. So say your post is 250 words long you would get 800 beri. If you join a crew you can gain a additional 10 beri per sentence leaders gain 12 instead of the 10.
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:15 pm

A money system does sound really good at this point. It will keep anyone from just buying off of imaginary money. And we can add a shops system for some things too ^^

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:32 pm

if you want i can help with the store stuff
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:38 pm

That would be nice ^^ we just need to hear what Gen thinks about all this.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:39 pm

he told me to post it here so i think hes good lol

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Might as well post my other ideas now. There's the idea of awards (probably monthly) like top rper, best storyline, etc. All these would be a poll but people wouldn't be able to vote for themselves if you're truly top then others will vote you. The rewards could vary like a small amount of money, bounty, or a stat point to distribute. Then there's also integrated storylines like what others do affect you as well. There's the addition of a customized class which could only be done if the stat classes where evened out. that's all i can remember atm.
    Monkey D. Sasuke

Post by Monkey D. Sasuke Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:45 pm

I think that's a great idea. RP'ers can use this currency to buy items such as swords. We can even have devil fruits cost an amount of it, so that there's some difficulty in actually attaining the devil fruit. They're not exactly very common, and it's very hard to get one. We can set up a store thread where we have a list of items to buy, and RP'ers can post there to but stuff, which will obviously have to be approved by a moderator.

Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:45 pm

yup to both ^^'
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:45 pm

sounds good too me. i always wanted to try something like that.but just could not figure out how to make it work.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Oh yeah that reminds me giving the option of not eating devil fruits and selling it and artifical devil fruits. We could even throw in feeding it to a weapon to boost that weapons stats and abilities. However if the sword was to break it would lose those abilities and the fruit reborn elsewhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 am