One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

big trouble in elbaf,and the tournament of doom.

monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

big trouble in elbaf,and the tournament of doom.  Empty big trouble in elbaf,and the tournament of doom.

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:55 pm

shanks had been wondering the seas for what seemed like a week now. they was starting to run low on food and water,and just from the looks his men was looking weary from being on sea too long. " Captain shanks sir.land spotted ahead,from the looks of it,i can see smoke raising up,and when there is smoke,there must be a fire,and if there is a fire then there must be people." Thats when one of his yelled as he was watching out for any sign of islands." Thats good vik but do not get you're hopes up too much,in the grand line all sorts of things can happen. for all we know that could have been made when a lighting storm blew threw." the captain said. before long they had landed on the island,and was already starting to make camp. but unknowing to the captain and men,two strange shadows was watching them.

" It looks like we have visitors sister."  one of the shadows said,which sounded like a man." yes it would seem so brother,but what should we do,do we handle it and bring them in,or go back and tell the boss." the woman said. " Lets just head back and tell the boss,he have plains,for if you have not forgot we also have to prepare for that."  the man said. " yes my brother how clumsy of me,then lets go before there captain decides to leave this island."  with that he headed back to there boss to let him know that there was pirates on the island. After a while the two shadows came to a big door as they knocked on it. " Yes who's there,and what is the pass word." said a man behind the door,the only thing that could be seen was his eyes. " its i senji akinaro." the man said. "and i lisa adomaru. the man then spoke again. good,but now the password. who is you're all powerful leader." the man behind the door said again." our leader is bison,he is known world wide,but yet not at all. he lives in the shadows,but rules with a iron hand. he is bison and to go against bison is to go against god." senji said,then a few moments later the door opened. " enter the boss is waiting for you." with that the two shadows walked in,and a few minutes later they now stood in front of a chair or more like a throne,and setting in the throne sat a man,or was he a man at all,he stood as taller then a ship,but one could not see his face for the shadows was hiding it. " yes senji,lisa, what do you have to report,what have you found. The giant shadows said. " Sire we have come to report that we found some pirates,they seem to have docked at the edge of the island." senji said. " good,thats very good senji and lisa,men make sure these too are looked after and given what they want for such a good deed. And then after you're little fun i want you to gather the black lions and head out,then i want you to capture the intruders and bring them back." The big man then looked down to a man standing beside him,but he looked like a ant standing beside the boss. " kenshi we now have enough men,its time,tell the others to start working on the plan." The man just bowed. " Yes my lord what ever you say,i shall get to work right away." with that the man tuned and disappeared into the shadows. " Now begone you two and do not mess this up." the boss said. " Yes sir my lord." they said at the same time then vanished.  

sc:29
    TYPE 1: Color of Observation haki: 100/100 mastered type one haki
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

big trouble in elbaf,and the tournament of doom.  Empty Re: big trouble in elbaf,and the tournament of doom.

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Shanks and his men,sat around a fire as they laughed and enjoyed being on land. After being out on sea for so long,they was starting to get cranky. yaaaahooooo,this is soooooo fuuuun." That was shanks as he yelled out at the top of his lungs. but when he was not screaming at the top of his lungs he was gorging food down his mouth. " Captain,not so loud,we have yet to know whats all on this island." Said one of his men,but of course he was always scared so what he said no one really paid attention to. " Oh you worry too much,relax and enjoy being on land. Set and have some food." Thats just how shanks was i guess,he was a care free and kicked back man. Unless you do something really bad,or mess with his friends. Then he gets very pissed off,and then you have no idea what he will do. His crew has done found out,not to piss him off,or he will use his devil fruit power,and freeze them. Just then,the sound of rustling in the bushes could be heard. thats when 10 lions pounced from behind them. but they was not normal sized,no these lions was a lot bigger,and riding them,looked like half giants. " Hello black coat pirates,we have heard a lot about you,and especially you monkey d shanks,the man with a 72,000 berry bounty on his head." The men all chuckled when they said how much his bounty was." What do you want,did you come here wanting to pick a fight,if so im gonna kiiiiiick your aaaaassss." Shanks was not happy,that was for sure." I would not do any thing rash,shanks,or your men,might lose a ear or maybe something even more important." Shanks turned around,and saw they had been ambushed,from behind. " Fine what do you want creeps." the man in front raised his hand,and gave his men a sign. With that all shanks men,was blind folded and took away. " awww,be nice now,or you might hurt our feelings. What we want,is not that important,but our boss has something special planed out for you monkey D shanks." with that,a black bag was placed over his head,so where ever he went he would have no idea.

sc: 18

haki type 2: Color of Arms Haki 18/100
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

big trouble in elbaf,and the tournament of doom.  Empty Re: big trouble in elbaf,and the tournament of doom.

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Darkness,it was all around the captain. He could not see any thing. he could hear faint noises in the back ground,like the dripping of water,from rock spikes of the ceiling. he could smell the Oder of salt water,that was seeping under the black hood. as will as the smell of rotting shit. After what seemed like forever,shanks was suddenly tossed onto what he could have guessed to be the corner. " Hey come on guys where am i ,where did you take me,iiiiiiiiiimmmmmm hungry." but of course with the captain he was always hungry. its like he had a empty bottomless hole as a stomach. " Oh shut up,why don't ya,geese you are annoying." that must have came from one of the guards that brought him in. But where was his men. did they get brought to the same place,or was they took some where else. It was really hard to tell any thing,cause of the bag that was over his head. Just then he heard the noise from the gates rattle so he knew some one was about to enter his cell. " Hehehe,so this is the mighty monkey d shanks.ha your name fits you just right monkey d,from my stand point of view you really do resemble a monkey trapped in a cage. but do not worry monkey D your men is safe...for now any way. Soon you and many more shall enter a tournament, where you shall fight for your very life. and IF you win,then you can leave this island with your men,and ship,all in one piece.... but lose,and you shall be feeding our pet shark womzy for diner that night. I shall be back later to fetch you,until then,toodaloo. If only he knew what the man looked like,that way,he would know who he would have to kill. but right now there is no point in getting man,it would just waste energy. he would just have to bide his time,and hope he and his men,will make it out safely.

sc:22
    haki type 2,color of arms haki: 40/100
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:57 pm

as he sat there,he wondered how much time,had gone by. he wondered,just how long they was gonna keep him. trapped in side a cell,like a monkey in a test lab. Thats when he heard something,it sounded like foot steps but they was faint. But slowly the soft sound of pattering was now the hard thump of boots hitting against the ground. a few seconds later,the sound of keys could be heard,and with a click the door opened. " Hahahaha,come on monkey d,its time your skills was put to the test. There is gonna be a big fight you see,and the winner gets to fight the boss. if you win,then you and your men,can leave. but if you lose,then you have to work here as the bosses slaves. who knows,maybe if your strong he will make you a hitch-men." No way he thought. no way would he work for some one who sounded so down and dirty. he sounded like pear evil. " Hell no,no way i will ever work for a man,that sounds so bad. i would rather die first." The man,just laughed as they continued there way to some place,that he had no idea where they was going. before long,the men suddenly stopped,and the hood was snatched off. the light,suddenly blinded the red headed captain. but how would it not,since he was stuck in a cell underground,and he had a bag over his head. so he had a very short supply of sun light. as the view in front of him,started to become clear,he was suddenly blasted. with the sound of people cheering like crazy. once he could see again,he saw that he was in what like a stadium. what,was he gonna have to fight,and if so,how strong was they gonna be. looking to his left,shanks jaw almost hit the ground. setting in the shadows was the boss. all you could see of him was his boots,but you could see the red glow that came from his eyes. he had to look all the way up just to see the glow.

sc: 27

haki type 2,color of arms haki: 67/100
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:52 pm

" hummmm,welcome too my island little men,i am bison the ruler of all elbalf. and by far the strongest giant here. i am holding a tournament,and the winner,gets to leave with his men. but not before they fight me,if you beat me,then,and only then,will you be permitted to leave this island. but just so you know little people,i have held this spot for a very long time,and not yet has any one beat me." That would make it tough. how could you beat a man,that has never been beaten. shanks could not be thinking about that,no he had to think about wining,and then after that,kicking that giants ass,for what he has done. Before he entered the ring,some man,ran over,and handed shanks his black sword. so thats where it was. shanks could feel that it was not on him. its like the sword has a aura of its own. looking up,he saw that there was all kinds of people standing on the other side of the arena. what was this,shanks thought,why was they all standing over there. he thought that they all was gonna fight in one big battle like thing. but it was now looking like one on one fights. and he would guess they was to the death. just then,the first man,stepped into the ring. he looked like a normal man,or so he thought. in the grand line you never know what you might meet. taking his sword,shanks got ready,he would try to hold off on using his devil fruit powers. not yet any way,he was waiting for the final battle. it would seem,that this man,he was fighting,liked using knifes more then a sword. the man pulled out a kunai,which was a kind of knife that ninjas used. he would turn it,so that the blade was facing back. he put the knife hand,up in front of him,as the knife faced side ways. then taking his other hand,he placed it,down some ,but under the other arm. with that the man ran at shanks. he could now tell,by the way he ran,and the style he was using,showed that he would be a fast enemy to beat. bringing his sword down,the man had no choice,so he brought his knife up and blocked it. but then,he used a move he never saw done. after blocking with the kunai,he jumped up,as he brought both feet up,and slammed into shanks gut. the kick,made shanks scoot back,a few feet. but the man,did not stop there,he continued the onslaught of attacks. rolling to his left,shanks dodged another of his attacks. man,what should i do,his attacks are strong,wait,i know. shanks thought.he suddenly stopped as he allowed the blade to graze his shoulder. with that,he grabbed his arm. with that out of the way,shanks turned his blade up,and slashed him. the blood came gushing out,then the man feel to his feet. shanks used his ice power,to stop the bleeding,but he made sure not to use too much and let the others see. looking up on the bourd he saw that he had to fight a fish man,next. that was gonna be one hell of a fight,he might get to test out his hand to hand fighting skills more.

sc:42

tsc:69

haki type 2,color of arms haki: 106/100 mastered
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:18 pm

great a fish man. shanks thought as the man steeped up to the ring. He was about 6 foot tall. and was skinny as hell. not to mention he had a mouth full of sharp pointy and deadly looking teeth." So what kind of fish man are you." Shanks asked. the fish man just laughed at the question. " Me,im a barracuda type fish man,a very fast and deadly opponent for you today my friend. I shall not be as weak as the last fighter you fought just now,so prepare your self,im coming at you. with that the fish man charged at shanks. but the fish man,would get a fight he would not expect. as the fish mans fist came in,shanks also threw a punch. and at the same time,there fist's would clash,and send a shock wave though out the stadium. " Hahaha,now lets take this fight up a notch Collier. With that shanks kicked straight up,and landed a kick right to the fish mans throat. taking his hand,shanks placed it on the fish mans shoulder and flipped to behind him,in the air. " now take this, Collier Shoot. Taking his foot,shanks would now land a powerful kick right to the base of the neck spine and head. that would make his stumble some. But he was yet to finish. he still had a move he wanted to try out on this fish man. now to fish this, Épaule. spinning to the right,shanks would use his other leg and target the fish mans shoulder. the force from the kick,sent the fish man flying down and hit the ground. the strength that he landed actually cracked the ground. " Thats better,now send some more,and i'll just keep knocking them down. Shanks smiled really big and chuckled.

sc: 26

Épaule: 26/25 mastered.
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:12 pm

After beating up,all the men. shanks stood there. it was now time. the giant boss man,stood up,as he walked over to the ring. taking his right hand,the giant suddenly smashed the ring into tiny pieces. " Now little man,there is no ring,so now its a fight to the death." Oh shit,not that,he really did not want to kill any one. shanks thought. its about time i bring out my ace up the sleeve. but the giant did not give shanks much time to come up with a plan. he suddenly ran at shanks,but in fact he only had to take 3 steeps. with that,he punched with all his might trying to smash shanks as well as the ring. so turning the souls of his feet into ice he was able to quickly get away from the massive fist. then kicking down,he made a pillar of ice shot him forwards.with a quick turn he did a rapped spin as he continued to give a wave of round house kicks to the face of the giant. then with a flip he came around with the back of his heel and hit the giant so hard,he hit the ground. " Now.ice brigade" With that,his whole body turned to ice. which he then went on a rampage on the giant. he hit him about 1,000 times,and when he was done,the giant's eyes was rolled up in the back of his head. and with that he feel back. " I did not kill him,but he his now banded from this island,and from here on out this island is under the control and protection of the black coat  Pirate's." with that they packed up and left.

sc:19

Busoshoku Haki Ability, Busoshoku: Koka 19/50

leaving thread:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:05 am