One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

3 posters

A new base: Home of the Red Scar Pirates

Brook
    Brook

A new base: Home of the Red Scar Pirates Empty A new base: Home of the Red Scar Pirates

Post by Brook Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:41 am

Landing on the shore all of the men placed on winter gear as they stepped onto the island. Zeo followed behind his crew with his first mate at his side. Once Zeo and Ace were on the ground a man emerged in front of the entire pirate crew standing firm before them. Zeo looked up at the man dead in the eye to figure out who he was. Looking at the man's side he saw one of the legendary swords that once belonged to Roronoa Zoro before his demise by the marines. Speaking out Zeo was concerned on how a man like him got a hold of that sword. "That sword, it's the Sandai Kitetsu. It was one of Roronoa Zoro's sword. How did you get it?" The man drew it out and held it out before looking up at Zeo and smiling. "I took it off his grave. What do you plan to do about it? This is my island and if you want to be here and take this sword. Kill me!"

Zeo held his arm out to signal to his men to stand down as he drew out his own sword. He held it up in a fencing style to prepare to mount an attack. "Very well, once you fall here i shall take that blade and conquer this island!" Lifting the sword vertical to his face then charged in at a break neck speed and clashed with the man. Both of them stood strong for a moment then Zeo gave him a great push with all of his might then held his sword out. While his sword was out he lifted his left hand next to his sword then spoke to the man. "Sorry but i do not have all day to play with you. Say good-bye, Hanauta Sancho: Yahazu Giri!" Slashing at the man's neck the stranger fell to the ground gasping for air. Zeo cut through the man's airway and most of his main arteries in his neck. The man struggled on the ground for a short while before finally dying from the wound moments after it happened. Blood continued to pour from the corpse as Zeo sheathed his sword then turned to the man. Looking down on the corpse he bent down and grabbed the sword and sheath off the body and placed the sword back in the sheath. Standing up he then turned to his men and gave them a direct order on the final take over of the island. "Men! I want most of you to raise the biggest flag with our jolly roger on it in the center of the island." Some men grabbed parts to a pole and one had a flag as they ran off. Zeo stood strong with two swords and his new island, he felt accomplished more than most captains.

"Captain, we need to head somewhere indoors for a short while. The island's weather is unpredictable to us right now." Zeo nodded and allowed the order for men with little amount of winter protection on to return to the ship. He then watched as he saw his flag with the jolly roger go up in the dead center of the island. "Good, now that the flag is up i need some men to follow with me to those mountains. We are going to build us a fortress here!" The men cheered as Zeo walked off with his pack of men to explore this island and build his paradise.

sc 30
    Yukiryu Island conquered
    sword Sandai Kitetsu acquired
    Brook
    Brook

A new base: Home of the Red Scar Pirates Empty Re: A new base: Home of the Red Scar Pirates

Post by Brook Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Approaching a large mountain, Zeo saw a cave going inside of it and he knew that it had to be Shanks' former base location. Looking inside he knew that it would be the perfect place to make an empire like he wanted to and he spoke out to his crew on this. "From this day forth we shall no longer be labeled as one large crew. I shall divide all talents between fourteen Divisions!" The crew all looked at him in a shocked way since this was a new thing since the old days. The Whitebeard pirates were known to do this function as well but nothing since their downfall. "I shall assign Division Heads here shorty and they shall divide you up evenly." Most of the crew were jumping with joy since they knew that they were going to make it big. Zeo then turned to Ace and placed his hand on Ace's left shoulder and spoke to him. "As a start, Ace our crew's first mate he shall be our Second Division head! That Division is a Battle Division!"

Ace jumped with joy as he was now a Division head in the crew. His part in this crew's future just grew even larger than before. "Diablo, the crew's main Shipwright shall be head of the Third Division. They are a ship building division!" Diablo smiled at this fact that he was made a division head meaning his talents were recognized. Many other members of the crew stood waiting to see who got what division. Zeo then pulled a piece of paper out of his coat and placed in on the cave wall and yelled out to his crew. "This is what each division shall be and what person is being the head of the division! Now then Science Divisions and Ship building divisions!" A short pause came in as his new division heads stepped forward and waited for an order. Each were eager to start their new jobs in the crew as they knew it was perfect for them. "I want you all to build science labs out of this mountain and put a part for my division at the top!" The men cheered with joy as they knew that it was time to start making this island home. They all went to work as Zeo stayed outside and picked up his new sword and held it out. He stared into it and tried to see what the sword had been through for all those years. He smiled when he knew that he had to become this sword's new master since Zoro was dead. It was his turn to learn Zoro's attacks and everything to make himself stronger than anyone who could oppose his crew. Drawing out the sword he stood strong and ready to practice parts of Zoro's fighting style. "Before i go get more islands i must get stronger. I must become a Yonko!"

The members who wanted to join the First division under Zeo stood strong behind him. All the other divisions went off to work on the island to make it home. Turning to his men he then spoke to them clearly with an order. "Go take the ship into a harbor like area here on this island then build two great doors to close off the harbor from the outside world." They all cheered before heading off into the distance to the ship to complete their job. Once Zeo was about to go train some more divisions and their crew showed up. "Sir what do you want us to do? We could build a great wall around the island and make a fortress." Zeo turned to Ace who was standing there with the second and eleventh division as well. "Yes do that, but make sure to make the wall sturdy. Leave a section for a town unblocked though." A small two was to be built on this island as well seeing as Zeo wanted it to look normal as well. Making this island a newer and better version of the marine's Marineford. This was Zeo's vision to make an island a pirate fortress making him a powerful pirate able to take on the marines head on. "Now that i am alone i shall learn Zoro's techniques and master them!" Charging off to the center of the island he prepared to train until he couldn't train anymore.

sc 40
    Brook
    Brook

A new base: Home of the Red Scar Pirates Empty Re: A new base: Home of the Red Scar Pirates

Post by Brook Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Once he was alone on the island he stood with his new sword out and ready. It was time to start training to learn more powerful sword techniques than his fencing. He realized that his fencing was enough to defeat an amateur but not a marine like Drake. Closing his eyes and holding the sword out he began to swing it around here and there to get a feel of it. "This blade feels light, but yet at the same time it feels powerful as well." Swinging it around a little he then began to get a feel for this sword like Zoro did before him. "So far i only got two swords, so Nitoryu is as far as i can go for now. Guess I'll start with Ittoryu." Holding the Sandai Kitetsu out he prepared to begin the main part of his training. This was all a part of his planning to becoming a Yonko.

"I must finish training here then i shall move forward with my plans." Stepping forward, Zeo then leaped in the air and slashed a tree in half. After so many years of using fencing it was tough to get into a different groove. This island's weather began to get worse as Zeo was training and it made it feel like the island wanted him gone. It blew hurricane force winds at him as he continued his training standing there in the center of the island. He then laughed historically as he then yelled out to the island taunting it. "Is this the best you got?! If you want me dead or gone you will have to try harder than this! Idiot!" Lifting his sword up he then slashed it down at another tree then stood smiling at the sky. "You feel my power don't you, Island? Well why don't you give up and let us live here and we shall get along fine!" Zeo then stood strong as the winds began to die down and just a light snow came down. Lifting his sword back up and holding it at his side Zeo then began to think on where he was going next. This island of course was the main base but to be a Yonko he needed more territory. The one location that came to mind was Dressrosa, since it was ruled by a family he hated, the Donquixote Family. He has hated them for many years and now was his chance to take them out. By wiping out that entire family and the rulers of Dressrosa as well will make him feared in all seas. Zeo smiled once again as he felt the power of his sword agreeing with him on the matter of power. "Glad we see eye to eye on this one my new comrade. Let's get stronger together!"

The plan to take over Dressrosa was now underway as Zeo smirked. He has waited many years to finally be able to take down the Donquixote Family. "The Donquixote Family shall feel my wrath as they made me feel years ago!" Holding up his new sword Zeo then looked at it then spoke aloud to the world. "The power of Roronoa Zoro shall be the stepping stone to this new pirate era! My era!!" Laughing historically Zeo then lifted his arms into the sky as he felt like his time has finally come for him to reach for the stars. The time for the Red Scar Pirates to come in and take over these seas was now. The time of the World Government was over once and for all once he takes over Dressrosa. "The era of the Straw Hat Crew shall end once i take over Dressrosa. Once i do that it shall mark the start of a new era, the era of terror!" Looking around he saw some creatures surrounding him in his training spot. He figured it was the Island's last attempt to make him and his crew leave. "How stupid do you take me for island. I can easily kill these creatures without even trying!" Holding up his sword he waited for them to charge in at him with killers intent. This was perfect training for him to become stronger than anyone in the pirate world and even the marines.

"Well, what are you beasts waiting for? Come at me." One of the bears charged forward as Zeo then lunged at the animal as well. Lifting his sword up in a swift manor he then proceeded to chop the bear in half. Landing behind the bear Zeo then stood up tall as the bear then gushed blood from all over and fell to the ground dead. Zeo then lifted his sword up once again as he knew these creatures were weak and he proceeded to mimic Zoro. Placing the sword in its sheath he then lunged at all the animals and with a swift motion he drew his sword. Slashing them all he then quickly re sheathed his sword and stood tall again. "May this mark my official take over of this island. Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson!" Blood poured everywhere as all of the animals fell to the ground dead within seconds of the attack. Zeo then placed the sword on his shoulder as he prepared to continue his training from here, to complete mastery of Zoro's powers.

sc 50
    Ittoryu (One Sword Style) 50/50sc mastered
    Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson Mastered
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Standing over quite a few corpses of some animals, Zeo Teach stood strong. Making good use of his new sword style for the first time ever. This made him get a little excited as it meant he was closer to killing his enemies and gaining direct power in the world. However, this wasn't the time for him to continue his slacking and he quickly regained himself. Placing the sword with its sheath back at his hip he then prepared to train for another attack. A single sword version of the Pound Ho, this was a very popular attack of Zoro's and Zeo wanted it for himself. "Here i go, time to gain another ability for me to use later on down the line!" Closing his eyes he then began to focus himself in a disciplined manner to use this technique properly. Jumping back he then landed back behind the entire group of dead animals as he then placed his hand on his sword.

Pulling the Sandai Kitetsu out of its sheath a small amount he then opened his eyes. Preparing his muscles he then pumped up his right arm to lung this attack. "Now get out of my sight you beasts of the wild! Sanjuroku Pound Ho!" Drawing his sword out he swung it as hard as he could as a great whirlwind of an attack hit the corpses. The dead bodies then lifted into the air and was sent flying as far as the eyes could see into the sea. Placing his sword back at his side he then prepared to complete some more training as he stood ready for the next leg of the race.

sc 15
    Sanjuroku Pound Ho 15/15sc MASTERED
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Getting down on one knee, Zeo began to take a short break. He was tired from all the fighting and sailing and just needed a quick breather. With all of this training he knew he was getting somewhere quickly since he felt it in his bones that his power was growing. Looking around him he knew that there was another technique he needed to master above all the others. Hiryu: Kaen, a legendary attack that Zoro was said to only use once. It was an attack that was said to defeat a legendary samurai of the wano country. "Learning this technique is going to be fun." Standing back up he pulled his sword out of the ground and looked around him. He had to find a location with high ground and a target on the lower ground below.

"Over there, now that looks like a good spot." Walking over there he began to feel the weight of the snow under his feet. This land is untamed so walking around it is very difficult to do no matter who you are. The snow has been forming here for who knows how long with this world's unforgiving weather hovering over it. Reaching the spot he wanted to finish his training at, Zeo stood tall against the winds and prepared to climb. "This island is really nothing but snow and ice all over the place. Oh well got training to do." He began to climb up it using both of his swords as a way to grip his way up the wall. This wall was made of thick piles of ice pressed together under years of snow and ice. Once he reached the top he began to focus his abilities. While he was doing this he began to feel the full force of the island's winds. It was freezing up here but Zeo had to be tough and endure it enough to finish this training. "Now this shall finish it. Ittoryu Hiryu!" As he said that he jumped off the cliff and a blue flamed dragon appeared. It was apart of this attack apparently as he headed straight for a giant ice ball on the ground. Grabbing his right wrist with his left hand he then finished the attack. "This should finish it now! With this i shall have more abilities than ever before! Kaen!" Slashing at the ice ball it erupted into lue flames as Zeo landed on his feet unharmed from it all. With this attack done he looked around for his next training target to finish his training before he grew tired.

sc 26
    Hiryu: Kaen 26/25sc MASTERED
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:32 pm

As Zeo was looking for a new spot to train he then saw his division coming toward him. He stopped and sheathed his sword before they came up to him. "Captain, we have finished the wall around the main perimeter and left space for a town." This made Zeo happy to hear that his plans were coming together. "We are here now to build your mansion. We know you wanted it over here so the flag is in your front yard." Zeo nodded as he then walked to the very spot where he wanted his house and he pulled out the Sandai Kitetsu. "It shall go here, Allow me to clear the foundation area. Sanjuroku Pound Ho!" By using this technique he managed to clear a large area for the house to be placed on. When he finished doing so he then looked up to his flag on the large pole in front of him.

He watched as it swayed from side to side in the wind as his men began to build the house's foundation from the ground level and build it up. The shipwrights already pre-built some walls to make the house to make it easier for the job to get finished. "So the main Ship Building Yards and the Labs are finished being built?" The same Division member looked over at Zeo with a smile on his face and responded happily. "Everything is in the final stages. Our shipwrights are very good with building things in really short times." Zeo just nodded and went off on his own again to finish his training. Walking down what will soon be the main path of the island Zeo began to admire the beauty of this island. He then saw some more men running down the path towards the other side of the island. They were most likely in charge of building the port town on the other side over there. By making a large inhabitable island he knew that he could make money and even become more famous than past pirates. "Man, I'm going to be a busy guy here soon. Guess I should get a move on with my training." Keeping his sword out he then jumped off the main path and down into a valley like area that was wide open. He figured this would be enough for him to work his magic here and get stronger. Standing in the middle of the large open area Zeo began to smirk as he knew this was a great spot to train. His mean would be tougher than anyone on the sea since they all train in harsh winter conditions. "Let us begin with this training. I got things to do later so I must finish this soon."

Holding his sword out he then began to swing it around here and there to warm up. He felt as if he was finally making some ground with this training. Once he felt like the warm up was gone he began to swing it with even more force than before. "By the time I do go to conquer another Island I shall be stronger than ever before!" Jumping up in the air he then sent out a pound ho in mid air to test his limits power wise. Once he landed on the land he then stood there for a second then got down on one knee to catch his breath. While he was on the ground he figured out the trick to another type of Pound Ho that was more powerful. Zeo stood up and then began to take aim of where he was going to fire this technique. "Alright time to see what i got! This technique shall help push me over the edge! Yakkodori!" He then swung his sword in a crescent moon like shape and it fired clear across the field before hitting some trees. Sitting down for a moment he then knew that he mastered this technique rather easily. These abilities were actually really simple to learn while at the same time being rather powerful. "Alright, time to get moving once more. No time to be taking constant breaks." He then stood up with his sword in hand and ready to give training another go.

sc 39
    Yakkodori 39/35sc MASTERED
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:05 am

Standing firm Zeo was about to go back to training when one of the men came down. Stopping for a second Zeo turned to the man and spoke to him. "So you got another update? If so i hope it is good news since we have a streak of getting that." The man nodded and walked over to Zeo to speak to him face to face. "It's about Dressrosa sir. It appears we were correct in thinking that the Donquixote Family still resides there and rules it as well." Zeo got wide in the eye as he heard this and got a really large grin on his face. "Gather the men who aren't doing anything. After my training is finished, we are invading Dressrosa." He said this in the darkest manner possible as the man nodded and went off to gather some men. "Time for me to get moving and prepare to kill the Donquixote Family once and for all."

Zeo lifted his sword up and held it in front of him ready to finish this attack. Once it was in front of him he then swung it around and fired another version of the the pound ho. "Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho! With this its time to finish my training with two more techniques left." With this technique done Zeo stood tall once again. "Only two more known techniques left. So i must hurry so i can leave soon." Preparing to finish this training Zeo stood strong and help the sword over his head and prepared for the last leg of the training.

sc 15
    Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho 15/10sc MASTERED
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:14 am

Zeo stood strong in the valley ready to become stronger against the rest of the world. Clenching the sword in his right hand he began to think of his next action. The only thing he could think of to do would be to finish the last two of his techniques. Lifting his sword up and holding it up in front of him with one hand he then began to focus once more. Standing firm Zeo began to zone out everything around him so he could finish this quickly. Visualizing his next moves Zeo began to see out a battle while being in Dressrosa killing the nobles. He began to fade into the past with him being ten years old again and seeing the nobles attacking his parents. Zeo became enraged as he then unleashed a full powered pound ho unintentional as he then snapped out of it. Falling back onto the ground he then began panting nonstop as he couldn't control his breathing.

His past was constantly haunting him every time he thought about Dressrosa. With it being his formed hometown he knew it was bad to return there now. Standing up firm he then had a new look in his eye as he then held his sword up and placed it back into its sheath. Standing before a rock, Zeo then pushed his right foot back as he then charged in. With a swift movement he drew out his sword and sliced the rock and placed it back into its sheath. Standing tall once again the rock split in half as he then looked back at it as he then prepared to lung in for another attack.

sc 15
    Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson 15/15sc MASTERED
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:43 pm

The hatred, this feeling it was starting to take over. Now that the moment to take over Dressrosa was finally here he couldn't help but feel his past pain. It was slowly taking over his very mind as he slowly began to black out. One swift strike after another the boulder he sliced in half he just kept on attacking it with all of his rage. It was a blind rage as he didn't say a word this whole time as he continued to swing at the rock with all of his might. His rage just continued to grow and grow the more he swung his sword around. Stopping for a moment he began to pant like crazy as he then looked back at the boulder that was now just dust he spoke. "They shall pay, everyone in that kingdom shall suffer the same way i did!" Firing off another pound ho without even really thinking clearly he destroyed most of the forest on this island.

Falling onto the ground flat on his back Zeo began to have violent flashbacks. It was bad for this to be happening now of all times. All he hoped for was that his past to go away long enough for him to take over Dressrosa. This was all a painful experience even for someone like Zeo to handle. Clenching his hands as tightly as he could he then dropped his sword. Once his sword touched the ground his hands instantly raised to his head as he then sat there in pain. The past was flowing back as he then sat there almost yelling in pain. The suffering and the memory of the beatings were coming alive more than ever before. Opening his eyes he then picked up his sword and cut a boulder in half as if he was cutting his past away. After he finished the attack the ground began cut in front of him for what seemed to be quite a distance. Regaining who he was, Zeo then stood there panting as if he just ran a marathon and rested for a split moment before making another move.

sc 20
    Daishinkan 20/20sc MASTERED
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Nina had approached the entrance of a base of some kind. She examined it curiously, one hand secured the hilt of the Yubashiri. Those pirates were sure to be here, but she just did not know where exactly. "Um, should I enter?"She asked herself, gripping the collar of her coat to draw it closer to her neck for warmth. Even if the snow had calmed, she was still pretty cold.

sc: 6
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:05 am

Standing up and taking a deep breath Zeo then regained his composure. Placing his swords back in their sheaths at his right hip he then began to walk to the harbor. Brushing himself off Zeo then thought how he lost control back there. It was bad enough to make him nearly lose who he truly was. He had to get these emotions under control and quickly. Stepping up onto the main path he then turned to his right and headed right to where he saw his flag ship waiting in the short distance. In his blacked out rage he almost cut up his own ship and that would have been bad. However now wasn't the time to think about that since he had to worry about conquering Dressrosa. "My vengeance is finally coming and it is going to be so sweet."

Walking up to the docks Zeo stood before his men as he began to speak. "We have a major mission for today. The complete take over of Dressrosa." Most of his men thought he was nuts to be thinking of doing this since they just entered the New World. They did however agree to go along with these plans since it meant more power for them. Zeo turned his attentions to Diablo the Commander of the third Division and spoke to him. "You remain behind here, hold down the fort until we return. We shouldn't be gone long." Diablo nodded and then stood behind the entire group as they all loaded up into the ship. Diablo spoke once before they all got on board of the ship as he lifted his hand in the air and made a fist. "Conquer that land for us with an iron fist Captain. Return to us in one piece." Zeo then nodded to him and got onto the ship in a hurry and gave the order to set sail. The ship sped off into the ocean at full speed through the gates that closed behind them as they headed off to Dressrosa.

sc 20
    left thread

(Sorry i got impaitent o.o just speak to Diablo and wait in the science labs for me to return. I should return after Dressrosa, Green Bit and Punk Hazard. So next week sometime :3 N please note the Yubashiri is still broken so no using it o.o)
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:14 am

Nina approached a man that looked like he was able to be talked to. She walked over to him and asked, "Um, what should I do? Everything is happening so fast." She waited for a response and was eventually directed to the science labs. Apparently the crew had been heading off to an island known as Dressrosa and maybe a couple other islands. In all honest truth, she kinda hoped that they would return very soon.

sc: 6
    tsc: 12

(It's fine. Is it okay if I just left his dialogue out?)
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:50 am

Nina sat behind a table with Diablo, who was looking her straight in the eye. She was a bit nervous about what he would say to her. Of if she should say something to him. The only thing that kept her from doing so was his stare. It was kind of scary. "Let me see that sword of yours,"Diablo demanded, instantly making Nina put the broken blade on the table. He caressed the metal delicately. His eyes were studying the fractures along the severed piece. "Will I be able to use it again?"Nina asked, a bit concerned. Diablo glanced up at her for a second and then back down at the Yubashiri. "Well, I'll just need to see what I can do. I'll be back in a few hours, so sit tight and feel free to browse around, kid." She sighed quietly as he had left with her sword.

Nina lowered her head to rest on the edge of the table. Thoughts of all kind raced within her mind. Things did not go quite as planned unfortunately, but all seems to be running okay now. Once the captain returns, she would have to repay him with something special. But, what?

sc: 17
    tsc: 29

(Wow, don't know how everything got all miss-matched O.O)
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:48 am

Diablo returned with the Yubashiri, which was now in great condition. He placed it on the table where both had been sitting while Nina looked around at the architectures. Her eyes were full of wonder. Never had she seen such amazing work like this. "You know, you have a mission to get to,"Diablo said, approaching Nina from behind. She turned to him with a confused look. A mission from somebody she hardly met? That was rather interesting. "Mission? What kind of mission?"She questioned carefully. Diablo smirked, "You're going to go and do some conquering. This will be a solo mission, so you should expect no trouble. Although, you may find a couple guys to fight there, but all will be fine. What you really need to do is talk to the people there and give them a message stating that we want to protect them. Also, there are a couple cursed swords where you are going. You may want those because they are pretty interesting and the captain has taken an interest in the Yubashiri."

Nina nervously smiled, "H-He wants my sword....Well, I suppose it's fair. Get two swords for the exchange of one. Alright, I'll give it to him when we both come back. Oh, do you there is a boat that I can borrow?" There was a chuckle originating from Diablo, who was rolling on the floor gripping his sides in laughter. What in the Grand Line made him laugh so hard? "Ahahahahaha! Do I have a boat you can borrow?! That's rich, kid! Let me fix up the one you have. It'll only take a couple hours. You'll have enough time to get to where you need to go to." With that, he went to work on Nina's boat to either modify it, or fix it how it was before.

sc: 27
    tsc: 56
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Entering the base where it was warm, Nina made sure to guide Aiden so that he didn't get lost. She led him to one of the rooms where the captain may be. Hopefully he would be in there, she needed him to officially grant Aiden the privilege of being apart of the crew. She called out to the captain, "Captain Teach, you here?"

sc: 4
    tsc (from another thread): 10
    Kenbunshoku haki: 43/100
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Aiden silently followed Nina through the entryway and into the base. They entered what appeared to be an empty room. Soon Nina asked if Zeo was there. Aiden knew that he wasn't though, he had a feeling from the start that they wouldn't find the good captain here. "Maybe we should try sailing to Punk Hazard, Nina. I have a feeling that he may be there." Aiden said curiously. He couldn't tell why other than that he just had the weird feeling in his stomach.
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Nina nearly palmed herself in the face for not thinking about that place. Now that Aiden mentioned Punk Hazard, she knew that he would be there. "I believe you are right. Let's get get some supplies before we head out. The trip to Punk Hazard will be a rough one, and we'll need stuff to survive off of when we get there." She took in a breath and then went to get a set of supplies of all sorts for emergencies. While she did that, she'd leave Aiden the choice of getting something he wanted to take. Maybe a few weapons, or a kit.

When Nina finished taking her pick in what to bring, she made her way outside. For a moment she stopped and turned to Aiden, "I'll be waiting outside. We'll be taking a nice ship instead of my boat, so take as much as you can carry if you'd like." She proceeded outside and boarded a ship that was big enough to hold an entire crew. Upon getting inside, she placed the supplies in a storage room before heading back out on deck. She then waited for Aiden to come.

sc: 13
    tsc: 23
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Aiden looked around and noticed a sword sticking out of a barrel behind a few crates. He ran over and picked it up, looking at it. He noticed the green handle and the four-petaled design on it. He ran his hand down the white sheathe. Afterwards he grabbed it by the green bumps that covered a quarter of the white sheath and pulled the blade out by its green handle. Unlike the sheathe, the blade itself seemed to look pretty normal, but Aiden knew better than that. He felt some sort of attachment to the weapon and decided to take it with him. After the nearby pirate turned his head Aiden attached the sheathe to his belt and then grabbed some food, placing it inside a nearby satchel and carrying it over his shoulder. He finally grabbed a brown coat and wore it before heading outside to follow Nina. He noticed the ship she had boarded and followed close behind her onto the vessel. "I'll go place my satchel in the supply area." Aiden said as he walked into the room. He placed his bag in the back right corner of the room and walked out. Afterwards he unsheathed his weapon and continued observing it. He walked up to Nina and showed her the weapon. "This sword looks pretty durable. Will Captain Teach mind if i keep this?" He asked curiously. He really wanted this sword. It looked really cool and it seemed like a reliable weapon.

SC: 18
    TSC: 166
    Haki Mastery: 26/100
    Shigure obtained.
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Nina nodded to Aiden as he went to sore his things in one of the rooms below deck. When he returned, she noticed the sword he was carrying and smiled. "Ah, it looks like you found the Shigure. It didn't belong to anybody before and I'm sure the others just decided on tossing it. Good job in nabbing it, the captain would be happy that you chose to take care of that one." She told him this with a smile and then waved her hand down to the pirates below so that they could untie the boat from the docks. Nina then went on to drive the ship to their destination, following the direction on a log pose attached to the center of the wheel that steered the ship. "We should get to Punk Hazard in about 2 days. In the meantime, enjoy the ride!"

The ship casually and carefully made its way along the water course heading for Punk Hazard. So far it looked like they were going to have a safe travel. No clouds lingered above, and the sea was calm. However, there was always the possibility of surprise events. They'd have to be sure to stay alert while they traveled.

Nina rested an arm on the hilt of one of the three swords she had attached to her belt while the other steered. She had a great grin plastered on her face as the breeze brushed by. The sound of the sails being beat by the wind made things seem like a cruise to a vacation area. "This is going to be great."

sc: 16
    tsc: 39
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:37 pm

"Thanks, i have no idea why they would toss this sword to the side like that, it seems to be in great condition." He listened to her announcement about arriving at Punk Hazard in about two days. Two days until he joins a pirate crew, two days until he begins his career as a true pirate.. He wonders if he can truly enjoy the ride, since he still wasn't sure that the sea will be very calm on their trip there, even if it's a short one. He listened to Nina talk about how this is going to be great. "I agree, i can't wait to start exploring and meeting new people." He said with a grin as the ship sailed peacefully.
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:46 pm

Nina nodded and continued to steer the ship across the sea. The sun shined down on them and sparkled in the water around, creating a beautiful view for explorers. "It must've been one of those lazy guys. They are pretty interesting if you ask me, but they do drop some nice stuff around the base,"she told Aiden. As day one began, so did the journey to finding the captain. It would be very dangerous, but it was pretty much worth it. The two of them together should be enough to provide enough safety since they were only working to rendezvous with another crew member.

sc: 7
    tsc: 46
    Kenbunshoku haki: 46/100 sc

Last edited by Kaycee the Bolt on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Ooc- guess this last post shall be disregarded and changed to Nina going off to leave this crew
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:08 pm

Ooc: Aiden will be joining Nina then~
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:06 pm

ooc- I guess this has been reopened to continue posts. Will be leaving thread though.

The breeze had been at it's finest since Nina left the base with Aiden. The cold had been left behind for a warmer region of the ocean waters, which was a good thing. Well, there were brief instances of cold chills from the wind. But that was because of how close the snowy island was, not really how far. And while Nina was steering the ship, a thought crossed her mind about the Red Scar pirates captain. She had been thinking back to how he broke her sword, which honestly got him on her bad side. Perhaps he would consider taking it away from her the next time they met up, or maybe he would try doing something to Aiden. A risk like that would be horrendous if certain things were to happen. "Aiden...what do you say we throw this idea out the window about meeting up with Captain Zeo? I mean, it's just that I was thinking back to before when I first met him. It seems like such a long shot to see him again and I'm worried he may try to do something with what you have, or could have," she told her new friend as she stared out ahead. A flock of seagulls flew overhead and enhanced the beauty of the region they traveled in. But, nothing could make Nina's decision go away. "I for one plan on taking an alternate route of being a pirate. What about you? Will you want to continue on to meet Zeo? Or would you want to come along with me to find another crew? Choice is all yours."

Nina's eyes had remained focused on what was ahead. It was as if she had been looking out for any islands even though there wouldn't be any for a few more days. If Aiden gave her his answer now, they'd still have time to set out on another course. And whatever he was wanting to do, it would be somewhat alright with her. That's what friends were for, right? Looking out for each other and trying to keep everything okay between other friends. Putting that aside, there were more things to think about.

If the both of them were to set out for another island, what would be the consequences? Heck, Zeo may end up furious because of this abandonment, but it was going to be done for a good cause. At the thought of this, Nina sighed and looked up to the sky as a lonely cloud blocked out part of the sun's rays. "I do hope you choose to make the right decision. Whatever it may be," said Nina. It was true, she did hope this and made every effort to show it. All she could do now, really, was hope for the best. No matter what the choice.

"Well, I guess you are tired of me speaking. So, let's just enjoy the cruise for now. We can spend some time thinking about what we both are to do next before arriving at Punk Hazard," she announced to Aiden, and then left the ship to merely cruise along. Nina walked over to the railing of the ship and peered down at the disrupted waters below. Peaceful for now, maybe a little more hectic later on. For a moment, she said to herself rather quietly, "I think I should go on to find that one pirate crew. If I do, maybe they'll teach me some about being a real pirate. Then I can get the hang of handling my own crew out there. Just minding my own business without others getting on my back...we'll be the best crew." She paused and let out a sigh before going on to say, "Great, now I'm talking to myself. Is this what happens when you've been journeying by yourself for a long time?"

Once again she sighed as she stared out at the water. And she had pushed the other thoughts out of her head until Aiden responded about it all, or at least the more important part. 'I wonder what it would be like to be a pirate captain. Those days back with the Marines gave me a little insight, but not very much information. To me, at least. Guess I'll find out depending on which path of pirating I choose to take. Becoming a captain, or joining a more experienced crew,' she thought to herself. Out of sheer boredom, she slouched against a part of the ship's wooden walling and laid her head on top of her folded arms. Her right foot tapped against the floor softly and a gentle breeze tickled the young girl's face as she closed her eyes to concentrate. But while she did so, an unexplainable feeling came to her mind. It was as if she could sense the presence of multiple creatures around, mainly weak ones like fish. The only strong one sensed had been Aiden, but she didn't know why. Could this...could this be haki? Wait, yes, it was just like she had heard from one of the Marines. A haki that allowed one to gain a keen sense of things all around. "Guess I was learning it without even knowing it."

sc: 57
    tsc: 103 (level up)
    Kenbunshoku haki: 103/100

Ooc- Attempting to leave thread
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:17 pm

Aiden gave Nina a sudden, serious look. One that did not fit his easy going personality he had before. "Nina, to tell you the truth i only wanted to meet him because of you. You saved my life, and because you did, i have a debt to you that i can't repay. This is my decision. I'm coming with you and risking Zeo to be angry with us. Only a coward abandons his friends, and i'm not going to be some coward. Let's do it. Let's abandon Teach and either start our own crew, or find another to join." He told her before a smile appeared on his face again. His serious expression left completely, being replaced with his friendly grin once again. He was amused by her talking to herself, and remembered when he was stranded and basically did the same. "It's only a natural thing, don't worry too much about it." He told her reassuringly. He remained quiet after that, as he already spoke his mind and declared his loyalty to her. There was nothing more that needed to be said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:10 pm