One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

This is Day 1

Nefarious
    Nefarious

This is Day 1 Empty This is Day 1

Post by Nefarious Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:47 am

I haven't gone fishing in about a week now, I haven't had the need to with the amount I have caught. Today, I must do some fishing since I am now running low on food. I'll just take a little walk down to the end of the dock and see if their biting today. Nefarious grabs his fishing pole and a small tackle box that he sets in a bucket for any fish that he may catch. He also put a sea stone line on his fishing pole so that he can catch any big fish that may be lurking. He then starts off down an old dirt road. As I walk to the end of the dock, I see a few fish jumping up near the end of the dock catching bugs that are flying just above the water. I counted at least eight maybe even ten fish jumping. I think to myself, this will be a good day for fishing. Within fifteen minutes of fishing I have all ready caught four pike, all of which are forty inches or more. I have also caught eight bass, also forty inches or more. This is truly a glorious day for fishing. I think I'll fish for just twenty minutes longer, just to see what more I can catch. As he sits there on the edge of the dock, he can feel a lite breeze brush against he face. He reals in a few more fish. All at once he gets a stronger pull on his line. He tries to reals in, but almost gets pulled in himself. He stands and gets better leverage. He then reals in again and finds himself dangling a baby tiger shark at the end of his line. Woe!! I can't believe I just caught a tiger shark. This shark is along way from home, since their normally found in the northern and southern parts of the world. But, here she is, in the east. I find this very interesting. I think I'll keep her as a new friend, kinda like a pet. Now lets see...what should I call her? Hmm...Pandora should be a fitting name. He then walks home and puts the fish he has caught into an ice box. He takes Pandora and puts her in a large bucket and puts his fishing equipment away. He reaches into his pocket and pulls some money out. He proceeds to count it and then heads for the nearest market for bread and fruit. As I walk to the market, I stop to gather pebbles and dirt to make Pandora feel more at home. When I arrived to the market, I grab a pound of bread and two pounds of fruit. I then walk up to the counter and pay for them. Nefarious then walks home and puts the collected pebbles and dirt into the large bucket. he then proceeds to clean the recently caught fish, throwing a few chunks to Pandora as well. He eats and then goes to bed.

Sc: 37
    Gomu Gomu Fruit 37/100sc
    Nefarious
    Nefarious

This is Day 1 Empty This is Day 2

Post by Nefarious Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:28 pm

The very next morning Nefarious awakes, he stretches, his arms turn into rubber and goes right through the wall. W...Woe!! What was that? He looks at his arms and begins to wonder. Is this what that Devil fruit that I ate does? Eh...Hmm...what was it called agian? Oh, yes, that's right...I remember now. It was the Gomu Gomu fruit!! Now I have a wall to fix...this is just great. He looks around for any boards he may have just laying around. Ah, there they are. Looks like I may even have enough to build a small fishing boat!! He grabs a big piece and covers the two holes. He then gathers the rest and proceeds to build the fishing boat outside. I think I'll build it about ten feet long and five feet wide. I'll need at least one board across the center for a seat. I think I'll take this one and carve it into an ore. Two hours later he finishes the fishing boat. He grabs a rope and gives Pandora a few more chunks of fish. He then takes his newly made boat and his fishing equipment down to the dock. Getting into his boat he sees a fish and decides to try and catch it with his rubber arm. Okay I gotta time this just right. take aim...wait...and now!! What!? I missed. Well, this is harder then I thought. He then tries again, but this time he gets knocked out do to his hand coming back and blasting him in the face. He awakes three hours later and starts fishing with his fishing pole. I caught eight pike ranging in length, thirty to forty-five inches and six bass ranging in length, thirty-two to fifty-four inches. Now I think I'll get more bread and fruit, as well as a newspaper. He reads the newspaper and discovers more news on Zeo Teach. W...What!? Zeo!! Zeo Teach took over Dressrosa and killed thirty world nobles!! Th...That's AMAZING!! He then buys three pounds of bread and seven pounds of fruit. Running home full of joy. It's my lucky day!! I just made me a boat and now I'm taking it to head after Zeo Teach. I just have to join his crew!! He gets home and puts Pandora with her large bucket into the boat. He then grabs his food and his fishing equipment and heads back for the dock. As he gets to the dock he feeds Pandora a few more chunks of fish and begins to talk to her. All right Pandora, it's time we make some new friends. Now as you get bigger, you won't be able to stay in the boat. Your my only friend and I just hope that when you become to big for this bucket you don't run from me, leaving me here all alone. I would also like for you to help me when you get bigger so I can rest from rowing. Pandora, I would just need you to pull a while. Nefarious then sets off for Dressrosa.

Sc: 45
    Gomu Gomu Fruit 82/100sc
    left thread

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:27 am