One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

captain,and landing in mock town

monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

captain,and landing in mock town  Empty captain,and landing in mock town

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:44 pm

shanks had set out about one week before from his coherent day. his plan, was to form a crew,but first he needed a navigator cause with out one he would probably be lost at sea for a while. but now that he thought about it, if he wanted to get a crew he would first need a bigger ship. the only thing was, he had no idea where he was gonna get one. So taking a look around, shanks noticed a black spic out in the distance. " nice a island, maybe i might find a ship there while im stocking up on supply's". shanks said to him self. so walking over to the wheel shanks turned the ship to north west, which made the ruttier turn . all of a sudden, a sea king popped up out of the water,and did not look very happy. " oh hello mr sea king, yum you look good, i think im gonna eat you." raising his arm shanks pointed his hand at the sea king. " ice age." with that a beam shot out at the sea king and suddenly froze him. then pointing his hand down at the water,shanks froze it, so jumping down shanks ran towards the giant beast. reaching to his side shanks grabbed his old broad sword and suddenly diced and sliced some of the sea king up. " yeah this ought to taste good." taking some of the beast back to the ship he continued to head for the island. once there he could see the landscape,so looking at the map shanks saw which island he was at. " oh of i see so this mock town, yeah i have heard of this place, its the island where pirates go when they have lost there fire to go chase there dream,its called the island of dead dreams". so he thought he would probably not find no one there to join his crew but he would still try. once docked, the first place shanks went to was the pub. walking inside shanks saw there was a lot of men,and some not too friendly either. walking over to the counter shanks sat down as the waiter walked over to him. " hello what may i get you today sir." the man spoke in a squeaky voice. " hahahahah oh man you have the most funny sounding voice." shanks could not seem to stop laughing. " sir are you gonna order something or not, for i do not have all day to just stand around and listen to some one laugh." wiping a tear from his eye shanks stopped laughing. " im sorry, just give me the cheapest thing yeah have and some water." " yes sir coming right up." while he was there he asked if there was any one who might be selling a big ship, but to no luck no one in the pub knew of any. so once eating his food shanks paid the man then left the pub to go find a ship.

sc: 25
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

captain,and landing in mock town  Empty Re: captain,and landing in mock town

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:57 am

the whole time shanks was wondering around mock town, he kept getting the feeling like he was being watched. shanks had talked to a lot of people about where he could find a bout,but still he had no luck. looking down at his sword, shanks saw that what he had for a sword was nothing compared to what other pirates captains had. and just shanks luck that he was standing right in front of a sword shop. so turning around,shanks grabbed the handle to the door and opened it,and walking in. "oh welcome sir,what my i get you". looking over at the counter, shanks saw a fairly good built man with a shaved head and a weird mustache. " hi im looking for a new sword,so i was hoping that i might be able to trade in mine plus pay a little and upgrade my sword, and also would you be able to tell me if by Chance there is some one here in mock town that might be selling a ship." shanks asked, so while the man thought he started going threw some samurai swords. " ahh here you are,with your trade in,which for the price of this sword,i would say, you get this sword for 10,000 berries." shanks mouth had dropped, 10,000 berries for a sword and that was with a trade in. " ok i guess i can pay that, thank you,and what about the ship". the man stood there some more as he pondered it. " well, there is one man, but im not sure, he was once a shipwright but was kicked off cause he like to fight and get drunk to much, they said he acted to much like a pirate, but if any one has a ship it would be him. if yeah just go down the road here some,and turn left when yeah come to a cherry tree ,after that it should be about a miles walk to his place. but be careful,there has been word that there has been bandits roaming those woods." after paying the man shanks placed his new sword at his side and looked back to the man. "thank you sir, but what is his name,i would not want to be asking the wrong man now." shanks made a small laugh on that. " the man goes by shin." with that shanks thanked the man one more time then lift. shanks had been walking a while now and before long he finally came to a cherry tree,so turning left shanks headed down the road. after a some time of walking shanks got the feeling like he was being followed. " ok boys you can come out now, i know your there,hell i knew yeah been there the since i made the turn at the cherry tree." when shanks spoke telling them to all come out,one by one the bandits started crawling out from the woods, until there was about ten of them. " hehehehe hey boy,thats one great looking sword yeah got there, so how about you hand it too me,before some one gets hurt,,and while yeah at it,but all the berries yeah got too,come on i do not got all day." shanks could not believe that these guys wanted to fight him,but of coarse he just started out as a pirate so it would take time to know. all the bandits was standing out in front of him,so he had been wanting to try out a new move and now that he had a new sword he could. so drawing his sword shanks holds his sword horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm, and then performs a circular swing. "Sanjuroku Pound Ho". bringing his arm down it launches a compressed air projectile, spiraling towards the bandits. with that, he did not kill the men but they would wake up feeling really really sour.

sc:25
    tsc: 50
    Sanjuroku Pound Ho: 25/15 mastered
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:19 pm

After a while of walking,shanks could finally see a house out in the distance. As he got closer,he could see a man standing out side the house and from the looks of it,but he could not see sure,but it looked like he was fixing on a small ship. When he came up to the man,he could see that there was also kids out playing. But when the man saw shanks approaching he suddenly got in a fighting stance. " hi mr is your name by chance shin". When he said that,shanks was suddenly attacked,as the man suddenly shot him,but bullets had no affect on him as his devil fruit power made them freeze before they ever him. " Im not here to hurt you sir,im just here to see about getting a ship." The man stopped firing at him when shanks said that. "Oh im so sorry sir,i thought you was some body else,see there are bandits that keep coming here on the 10th of each month as they demand that we give them more then half our supply's. wow looking at shin shanks would think he looked strong enough to take them so why did he not. "Shin, you look  very strong so why do you  not kick there ass, i mean there just bandits." shin started laughing. "IT's true i could kick there ass if i wanted to,but i have my kids and wife to think about, if i do not do what the bandits what,then they said they would hurt them." shanks could not believe that,i mean if he just kicked there ass it would all be over with. " ok its settled, i shall kick there ass for you, if they are beaten then they can not come after you,and it would all be over." but it seemed like it would not be that easy,as shin suddenly looked shocked but more scared. " no you can not do that,yes the men might be weak but there boss is not, there boss is known as demon the 8 arm shooter, and he has a bounty of 15,000, he is no normal human." shanks was starting to get excited as he now wanted to fight this man. " realllllly 15,000 berries thats soooooo cooool now i really want to fight this man, so its settled i shall go kick these mens ass for you,then you shall join my piart crew." with that shanks got up and stated heading out when he ran into some of the bandits. " hey you kid, what are you doing here..will if you are here i guess where gonna take your money and any thing worth value." shanks just let a low sigh out as he reached down and grabbed his katana.  " well bandits its just your luck that you caught me in such a bad mood,but i can see its gonna get a little better here in just a sic,now take this Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho". taking his arm and placing it like a L across his chest,shanks thrust-ed  his arm down sending out a powerful blast of compressed air. with that it took out the whole little gang. " now to deal with the boss man." as shanks walked away shin just sat there and watched in shock.  

sc: 19

tsc: 69

Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho: 19/10 sc mastered
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 pm

it had been a while since shanks left from shins home in search of demon,the six arm shooter. but so far he was having no luck at it. ahhhh damn maybe i should of ask where he was first, ahhh why do i always do that, i mean i just can,t help it, i hear there's a strong fighter and i just have to fight him. shanks was thinking while walking down the street. but before long he ran into some rough looking folks. " hey boy,what are you doing,walking in these woods. don,t yeah know that these woods is controlled by demon,a man with a bounty of 10,000 berries." one of the men said. " yeah and were is men,so do not even think of missing with us,where bad news." shanks could not believe this,but at least he has now found demon. " i take it you must be bandits then,will that is great, im a pirate and im looking for your boss so i can kick his ass,then that man shin can join my crew." shanks just smiled as he was talking which just pissed off the bandits,but then they just up and started laughing. " oh please, you think ya can really kick demon the six arm shooters ass, oh thats a laugh but if you really want to see him, we have no problem taking you to him,then he can kill you him self." one of the men said,then the other one spoke up. " yeah and our boss loves to kill,hell he has not killed no one now for oh i would say 5 days. hell that's a new record for him". shanks thought they was gonna attack at first,but he was kind of surprised that they would take him to there boss so easily. before long they had made it to there hide out,then a few minutes later they was standing in front of the boss. " hey boss this here pirate wants to kick your ass,so we thought you would like to meet this man, no one can beat you boss, hell you have not killed no one in 5 days". " thats true i have not killed no one in a while." looking down at shanks the man stood up and walked over to shanks. " so you think you can kick my ass do you." putting his hand up on his hat shanks smiled really big. " yep and after shin will join my crew". demon just started laugh. " oh thats funny, well lets see you try". the next thing shanks knew, demon suddenly spouted 6 arms from behind his back. and each one had a gun, well two arms was working to hold a cannon. " now lets get ta killing." with that he started shooting,so pulling out his sword shanks was able to slice all the bullets in half. but then demon must have gotten mad as he shot the cannon,so shanks activated his devil fruit power and froze the cannon ball,before slicing it down the meddle. the next thing shanks knew demon was behind him, so turning around real fast,shanks yelled out,Collier as he landed a kick to the neck, then pushing up with his leg shanks flipped behind demon as he yelled out again but this time the attack name was a little different. Collier shoot. so while in the air this move was a combo to the last,as he suddenly kicked the bandit in the back of the neck but he used his devil fruit powers with as he kicked his head clean off. "now whose next."

sc:27

tsc: 96

collier shoot mastered: 27 sc/ 15 sc
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:07 pm

"what the hell. the boss just got killed by some newbie pirate. come men we must revenge the boss." shanks did not know if the men just like getting there ass kicked. or if they was just stupid,cause if there captain could not beat him what made them think they could do any better. " well if ya guys want more pain i will be happy to help. taking his sword shanks placed it standing straight up and down,then as he closed his eyes shanks listened to the foot steeps of all of them running. then as the y they got close shanks suddenly rushed threw them as he quickly unsheathed and then sheathed his sword before any one even knew what happened. Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson. shanks said as all of a sudden the men bent back as blood started flowing out from where he cut them. standing up shanks looked around,before walking over and picking up the body of his catch. even tho he was not a bounty hunter,the marines had no idea who he was,so he was gonna go find that old man,and then off to go collect the bounty. as he was walking he started to get tired from carrying the lard ass over his shoulder. but good thing for him he just arrived at shins house. " oh shanks you managed to beat him, oh thank you, now i do not have to worry about my kids and wife,and as promised i now agree to join your pirate crew as the shipwright." shanks was so happy he could not contain it any more as he suddenly started jumping up and down. " yaaaaaaaa i have my first crew member, hehehehehe." putting his hand up he fixed his straw hat and placed his hand out and the two shook hands. after that the two headed into town, but as they was entering the town, two men steeped out as they had knifes. "hello boys,i have never seen you two before,but that dose not matter,just hand over all your money and any thing else you might have that is worth money." shanks was about to deal with them,and shin saw that,so he got in front of him and put his hand out. " captain,allow me to deal with these small fry,they are too low for some one of your stature and strength to have to get you'er hands dirty." shanks had no problem with that,so he gave shin a wave to let him know to handle them. so stepping forward shin suddenly hit one of them and sent them flying. wow and here i was thinking he was weak, boy was i wrong. shanks thought,but while he was watching shin kick the hell out of the one,shin forgot the other one as he tried to rush in at him. and try to stab him,but shanks just froze the blade to where if it did hit him it would just snap on contact. then closing all his fingers shanks formed a fist as he hit the man straight at shin who just moved over and let him continuing to fly. " ah ok i see,your a devil fruit user,so that's how you was able to beat demon and all his men,hahahahah wow so cool my captain is a devil fruit user." shin looked to not be able to stop from smiling. as well as laughing. but once they was done there they was finally able to make it to the bounty place as they turned in there catch. " oh captain,i think its time for you to see your new ship so follow me sir." shanks started getting really happy,he now has his own ship,so he could now start the recruitment. " yaaaaa hooooo a new ship a new ship." now it was shanks that could not stop smiling. before long shanks was standing in front of his new ship,and could not believe in how big it was, it was like the size of a battle ship. and on the front of the ship it had the head of a mighty dragon. nice,this should do nice. shanks thought,but now he needed to get supply's and lots of disposable weak men. " ok shin lets head into town and stock up with supply's and some handy men to help run this new ship." shin nodded his head. " yes captain, that sounds good,lets go". with that the two men headed back to town.

sc:35
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:09 pm

the first place that shanks and shin went was the towns pub. Walking in shanks could smell the odor from every one sweeten and fighting. the light shown threw the open door and made it look like shanks and shin was shadows. but continuing in shanks walked over to table and put up a pirate crew wanted poster to try and gather some men. " ok every one listen up, im gathering men to form the black coat pirate crew so any one that wants to have fun,have an adventurer then please come sign up". before he knew it there was men flocking the table to get there names signed on the paper. good it looks like these men can finally dream again. shanks thought as he put his hand up on his straw hat with a big smile on his face. once he had gathered all the men he needed the next stop was some place to stock up on foods. so walking a few streets down shanks arrived at the quick and get shop. shanks thought the name sounded weird but food was food no mater what store he would have to get it at. following close behind him he had his newly formed crew so he was gonna use them to tote every thing. so shanks went threw the store as he started picking stuff out and putting it into his men's arms. he got some bread meat booze,some greens eggs,bacon. and a lot more,but now they was done,so paying the clerk shanks and his crew headed back to the ship.  once back and the men was putting stuff up,shin walked over to shanks but he did not have a good look on his face. " captain sir, we have a problem." yes what is it shin,what is the problem." shanks asked. " apparently the marines had caught wind of you recruiting men,and now we have the marines here on the island looking for you." wow the marines was after him already,that just means they are scared of him. " hehehe. will men i guess we will just go and say hi to the marines,im needing a good workout any way." with that shanks shin and about 20 others went with him to meet the marines in town.

sc:20/ 35 Yakkodori:
    tsc:55
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:07 pm

with a big goofy grin,shanks raised is sword high into the sky as he yelled. " come on men,its time you showed me what the black coat pirates are made of,its time to KICK SOME MARINES ASSES." with that they charged into town where the marines was last spotted. as they got to the town,it was like no one ever lived there,it was like a ghost town. and the only people that shanks could see was his men and the marines. just then a man walked out from the group. he was not very tall but he had a good build to him. he hand long hair that he looked to have up in a pony tail at the moment,and he wear glasses. " so you must be the pirates that have came here trying to start trouble,will i Petty Officer: jemon Loki shall not allow that,you are all here by under arrest for trying to insight people to become pirates,and for just existing. so now im gonna bring you all in alive..or dead,it's really up to you,on how we do this." shanks heard the man under his breath let out a small chuckle. " so its up to me is,will i have never really been much with following orders and second i never give up,i do not back down,and if you marines want to bring me in so bad will so be it,you are just gonna have to kill me." when shanks said that you could just see his face go red and there could be steam coming from his ears. " how dear you, how dear a lowly pirate speak to me a petty officer of the marines like that. i shall now have your filthy head." with that,all the men from both the marines and the pirates suddenly ran and clashed with one another. shanks and Loki now faced each other one on one,as there crews battles with each other. reaching down,shanks drew his katana. and at the same time so did the marine.  both men ran at each other as there swords clashed, sparks flew from the blades each time they took a small step back then came back forward.getting tired of this fight,shanks waited tell they was all in a group,then coming up with his foot. shanks kicked the petty officer in the neck,then spinning around,shanks shot a compressed crescent moon shape projectile of air at the enemy. with that it shot the petty officer into his crew and shot them all back about ten feet. " come on men,we must get out of here,so lets leave,every one back to the ship." with that all the men and shanks ran as fast as they could away from the marines. once back on the ship they took off as fast as the ship would go. and while watching the island vanish into view shanks was happy cause now he had some nakama.  

leaving thread:
    sc:21
    41/35 Yakkodori: mastered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:44 am