One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

Continuing Day 2

Nefarious
    Nefarious

Continuing Day 2 Empty Continuing Day 2

Post by Nefarious Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Rowing into strong current, Nefarious tries to keep his fishing boat straight. Fighting the current, he begins to talk to Pandora. Hang in there girl, it's going to get a bit bumpy. The boat starts thrashing around and all most flips. Pandora goes flying out of the large bucket. Pandora, No!! Where are you? Nefarious looks around frantically. Hanging on to the edge of his boat, he shoves his face into the current. Hoping to catch a glimpse of Pandora, but only to be smacked in the face by a school of fish being dragged by the current. He then pulls his face out of the current and spits a fish out of his mouth. Oh good, bait!! I can use this as bait to get Pandora!! He grabs his fishing pole and puts the fish on a hook. Come on...bite Pandora. Five minutes later Pandora bites. Yes, I got her!! He puts her in the large bucket again and feeds her a few more chunks of fish. He then eats some bread and some fruit. Well, now that I'm out of the rough current, I think I'll sleep now.

Sc: 20
    Gomu Gomu Fruit 102/100sc finished
    Nefarious
    Nefarious

Continuing Day 2 Empty This is Day 3

Post by Nefarious Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:52 pm

It's finally morning. I've been up for a few hours and it's just now breaking day. I didn't realize how hard it was to sleep in such a small boat. Nefarious looks around for a place to put his boat, so he can stretch. Ah, there we go. I can stop just up ahead. He paddles a little ways and gets off his fishing boat. Ah...It feels great to stretch. I think I will make my boat a bit bigger. He looks around and sees some wood. Hmm...this wood must be from an old crash. Maybe I could use this wood for my boat. He gathers the wood and checks for good pieces. Well, I found roughly thirty usable pieces. Now to make my boat into a big fishing boat. He looks at Pandora and notices that she has grown a bit. Maybe I should have her pull the boat before I make it bigger. She'll need some practice if she's going to pull when she gets bigger. Nefarious reaches for his knife and cuts his rope in half. He then ties it around Pandora's neck and around her front fins so she doesn't slip out of it. All right Pandora, it's time I teach you to pull my boat. He removes her from the bucket and places her in the river. Now pull girl. She swims around a bit, then jumps up at the boat. Come on girl, what's wrong? Oh, I see. I must have forgotten to feed you this morning. He grabs two fish and looks at Pandora. Here, you are depending on me to feed you when you need to be feeding yourself soon. Now if you want to eat, your going to have to fetch your own. He then throws the two fish into the river. Now go and eat, Pandora. She swims after the fish and gets one. The other fish starts to swim out of her reach and she then starts to pull the boat so that she can get the other fish. That's it girl, keep on going!! She pulls the boat about twelve feet, then turns around and jumps at the boat again. That a good girl, Pandora. Now pull me back to shore. Pandora pulls out three more feet. No, not that way. I said, to shore not away from shore!! She looks at the shore then back down the river. What are you doing? Go back to the shore, Pandora. Pandora looks at the shore again and jumps up. She then pulls the boat a foot and turns around, heading back to shore. Yes!! That's a good girl!! She gets back to shore and Nefarious finds a good strong stick. He stabs it into the ground and ties Pandora's rope to it. Now you deserve a chunk of fish for learning that trick. He throws her a chunk of fish and starts to work on his boat. All right, now your going to be tied to this stick till you learn to stay as near to me as possible. I'm going to let you swim along side this boat since you are now starting to get to big for your bucket. An hour of building and taking to Pandora, he finally finishes the making of his new boat. It's time to go now, Pandora. Just keep up now and I'll stop so you can catch fish to eat every once in a while. I'll also need to stop so I can sleep as well. Nefarious laughs, then gets Pandora untied and gets on the boat. He then heads for Alabasta. We are now heading for Alabasta, Pandora. You have become a great friend.

Sc: 61
    Left thread

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am