One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

the take over,of CP9 headquarters.

monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

the take over,of CP9 headquarters.   Empty the take over,of CP9 headquarters.

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:49 am

the dark storm clouds had been hovering in the sky for some time now. and the waves was not looking pretty either. they bashed into the side of the ship as it almost knocked it over. the men was out side as they was pulling on ropes. even the captain him self was out there helping. the hell if he would let his ship go down. it was the life line too the whole crew. if something happened to the ship,then they would all go down to Davy Jones locker. tho the worst of it was not the waves,but the giant sea kings that roamed the waters. and the longer they sailed the tougher the sea seemed to become. before long tho. the spotter yelled down to the shanks the captain. " Captain,i see a lighthouse i think. but it could be something different." That was good to know,that means they would have a place to stop there ship. " Thank you. ok helmsmen take us to that light." The captain yelled. the crew was pretty happy them self,s cause the ship had been out to sea for about two months now. ever sense escaping elbalf they have yet to find a island to land at. but the things that have yet to unfold might be more then what they might have ever signed up to. as they got closer,shanks noticed that it was just a small plat form. and closer then that,he noticed a woman walk out onto the plat form. and as the ship came in,he could hear her screaming. hey there,you know that Aqua Laguna is to soon hit,right. tho i have never seen your ship before,so maybe your new." Man this girl was weird. " Hello,i am monkey D shanks. and i am the captain of the black coat pirates. i was wondering if you knew of a place where i could dock my ship at." the girl had a shocked look on her face when he asked her. " I guess you did not know,but i shall tell you. there is only two places to go from here. one is Enies Lobby,where they take criminals to be judged. after that they go to impel down,and amazon Lilly. but before that,there is water 7. but unfortunately it was destroyed a while back,by the red scar pirates. he is one of the yonko who is in the new world. tho over there the people is much stronger then what you would find here. but any way,it might not be the right time to leave,cause like i said,aqua laguna is soon to happen. before water 7 got destroyed. Aqua Laguna is an annual high tide that takes place in Water 7. It engulfs the lower part of the city with a huge wave. Every year during the Aqua Laguna everyone is evacuated from the lower parts of Water 7. After each Aqua Laguna, part of Water 7 sinks. This causes the city to constantly receive repairing. but now that its gone,there is nothing there." he had no choice tho,he would have to keep going. and if he made it,fine,if not well he was fucked and there was nothing he could do about it. " thank you,but we must go on,if this enies lobby is like you say,then i shall take it over. who know's maybe i might find a good cook while im there." with that they sailed on.

sc: 46
    Busoshoku Haki Ability, Busoshoku: Koka 65/50
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

the take over,of CP9 headquarters.   Empty Re: the take over,of CP9 headquarters.

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:47 am

Continuing there travel to the Cp 9 headquarters, shanks and crew was sailing right though a very strong storm. " Come on men, lets do you're best so we can go and kick some ass. Those government dogs well not see it coming either, i mean hell who else but a pirate would travel in storms this bad." The captain yelled out in a very excited tone." Yeaaaaaaa lets do this men, for the captain. Lets get this ship to enes lobby." One of the men yelled out which caused the other men to join along with his yells. So before long the whole ship was yelling in joy as they sailed on. " So captain, do you think that we have a chance at beating the cp9, i mean i heard those guys was very tough." His shipwright asked.

" There is no reason to worry my good friend, you are forgetting as long as i still hold breath in these lungs of mine, then i swear that i shall protect my nokama to the very end. And besides i am the captain meaning i am the toughest one around, if i get beat then you have a reason to worry. Now where is the sake i am thirsty." The shipwright just stood at his captain with a weird look on his face, but then started laughing like hell. " What ever you say captain. I shall follow you, even if it some how leads into the pit if hell, and i bet the rest of the crew would say the same thing sir." Shanks grinned with a wide smile when he heard that, and then a second later the crew started yelling. " Yes captain, we shall follow you any where." With that Shanks started laughing and then pointed into the distance. " Then set sail to the cp9 head base where we shall ,make them remember the name of the Black coat pirates."

With a yes captain, the crew started working on making the ship go towards the place he wanted.Before long, they could see some gates which was not wanting to open, and it seemed the crew was becoming nerves. " Do you see that gate man, there is no way we are gonna be able to get past it." One of the men said. " I know it seems to big to be able to break down." another one said, tho it would seem that his men forget about his power." Boys there is no reason to worry, or have you all forgotten what you're captains power does." Shanks said as he was smiling." Now ice-ice power, ice age." Shanks said and a beam shot out and froze the gates soled. " Now ice slide." Jumping off of the ship, shanks made a slope of ice for him, which he started to slide his way over to the gate.

" Now to finish this gate off." Reaching down, shanks drew his blade, and then with quick movements he sliced the gates into small pieces. Now his ship had enough space to get though." I shall be going ahead boys, i shall meet you all on the battle field." Shanks said as he continued making a slide as he made his way down where the first wave of enemy's was already waiting." Go men, open fire, we as the navy can not allow these pirates to go any farther into Enes lobby." As he was about to land on the ground, the men started to fire there guns at him, tho that would have no effect on him, since he was a Logia: user the bullets would not hurt him. Tho it would cause him to shatter and fall to the ground, but then his devil fruit ability started to put him back together again. " You are gonna have to do better then that, or else you are never gonna kill me. And here i thought i was fighting the navy, it seems more like fighting small children, now come i am getting bored." Shanks said as he started to walk towards the enemy.

sc: 22

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 pm