One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

A promotion: Blakdeath's new life

Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

A promotion: Blakdeath's new life Empty A promotion: Blakdeath's new life

Post by Blakdeath Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:52 am

Arriving on the docks of Marineford, Blakdeath took his first step onto the island standing proud of his power. It was now his chance to rise to the top of the ranks. A man stood in front of him and saluted to him and spoke to him. "Petty Officer Drake Norman, thank you for reporting for duty here. We have a new report on those pirates you reported on earlier." Drake stood there silently as his powers did flare up at the sound of their names. "The Red Scar Pirates were last seen diving underwater with a coated ship. They are bound for Fishman Island." That caught Drake's attention as he then turned and grabbed report off the marine. "Do you have any report on the Morgan Pirates?" The man just shook his head and looked away. Then a man with a coat draped over his shoulders appeared before Drake. "Ah good, you must be the new recruit Drake Norman. We heard about your battle, very nice work." Quickly before anyone knew it Drake was saluting this man holding the utmost respect for him. "Thank you sir for the recognition of my skills, sir!" The man then raised his hand then put it back to his side and looked at Drake with a curious look on his face. "You want to go fight the Captan of the Red Scar Pirates again don't you?" Magma then began to pour off Drake's left arm as he then smiled with the biggest grin possible. "I would like to sir, seeing as i hate to leave unfinished business."

sc 17
    Magu Magu Fruit 92/100sc
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

A promotion: Blakdeath's new life Empty Re: A promotion: Blakdeath's new life

Post by Blakdeath Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Standing before his commander, Drake then looked over at the ship he came here on. It wasn't the type of ship he wanted to take into the New World. "If you want to fight Zeo Teach, you should remain here and become stronger." Drake looked at his commanding officer with a confused look on his face. He couldn't understand why he was being stopped as the news sounded over a loud speaker to all Marines on Marineford. "The Red Scar Pirates Captain Zeo Teach, has conquered Dressrosa and killed over thirty World Nobles! He now holds the bounty of 144,000,000 Beli and is considered a Yonko as of last night!" Drake got a shocked look on his face as he heard this as a weak man like him could become a Yonko. Activating his devil fruit Drake then punched the ground and formed a lava flow out of it. The commander then looked at Drake as he then heard the news and got angered. "I should have killed him when I had the chance to do so! Now he has killed World Nobles and has gained power!" Drake had to think of a way to get stronger to kill that man before he got any stronger. The World Nobles were in danger as long as he was alive and it was against his justice to let Zeo Teach Live. "Damn that Red Scar, he just keeps causing more trouble as the days go on. Now he's a Yonko which makes it worse." Drake couldn't help but agree with this matter as it was his fault that this has happened. He wanted to go and fight him but knew he couldn't win against him now even if he tried his hardest.

Getting down on the ground shaking as if he was upset but bowed in front of his commander and began to speak to him. "Please sir, train me! I want to become stronger than Zeo Teach so I can kill him next time I see him!" The commander looked at Drake then got a light smile as he placed his hand on Drake's shoulder. "I know the perfect place for you to train and become stronger at as well." Drake thought he would be getting trained here on Marineford which kind of confused him. The commander then stood tall and pointed out to sea and spoke to Drake clearly. "We are heading for Impel Down, you shall train against some of the most dangerous pirates in the world! Let's get out to sea!" They both got on the ship that then set out to sea to head to the greatest prison in the world, Impel Down.

sc 23
    Magu Magu Fruit 115/100sc mastered
    left thread