One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

New Territory: The take over of Punk Hazard

Brook
    Brook

New Territory: The take over of Punk Hazard Empty New Territory: The take over of Punk Hazard

Post by Brook Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Zeo and his crew pulled up near the shores of Punk Hazard as they stopped. Looking to both ways the island was in terrible shape. One side was covered in fire while the other side was all ice and snow. It was all a disaster area, Zeo knew he had to do something for this island. He then pointed at the fire side of the island the crew then docked there. Walking off the ship onto the makeshift docks that remained there and looked around. A large fence was before them with the world government symbol on it. "Damn government, always finding a way to get in my way." Drawing out the Sandai Kitetsu he then slashed the fence in eight different ways.

Placing Kitetsu back in its sheath, the fence then fell apart opening up the path leading to the fire half of the island. Stepping into the island he then saw a light coming at him. Zeo quickly jumped into the air and pulled out both of his swords. "Just who the hell was that? I have to deflect this attack quickly! Nitoryu: Otoro!" Slashing the light away from his crew and ship, Zeo stood on the ground looking around. He couldn't find out where the attack came from to save his life. He then heard a footstep behind him as he turned he saw five men standing above him on a broken wall. The intentions of the men were unknown but if it was going to turn into a battle, so be it.

sc 17
    Otoro 17/15sc Mastered
    Brook
    Brook

New Territory: The take over of Punk Hazard Empty Re: New Territory: The take over of Punk Hazard

Post by Brook Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:05 am

This half of the island was actually on fire as Zeo looked up at the men who were standing around some of the flames. Both Zeo and the men looked at each other without making a single sound or movement. Finally one of them jumped down in front of Zeo as he then held out a sword at him as if he was going to attack. "Get off this Island, we are protecting it in the name of Roronoa Zoro. This is his island get lost!" Zeo's eyes then got narrow as he then held up his swords as well. "I am Zeo Teach, former crew member of Brook before his death. He was a member of the Straw Hat Crew as well." That caught the attention of the five men standing there. As Zeo then just stepped forward towards all five of them with a smile on his face. "I am now a Yonko thanks to Brook's training back in the day of his skills. I saw Zoro's before his death. Allow me to show you the horrifying strength of a Yonko! Nitoryu: Hirameki!"

He then lunged at one of the five men before him and slashed in from the right to left side ending the attack by pointing Kitetsu at the men with a grin on his face.

sc 10
    Hirameki 10/10sc MASTERED
    Brook
    Brook

New Territory: The take over of Punk Hazard Empty Re: New Territory: The take over of Punk Hazard

Post by Brook Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:46 am

The heat of this side of the island was starting to get intense as the battle was just starting with Zeo striking down one of the five men. The main member of them then stepped forward who looked like he was holding one of Zoro's main swords, the Wado Ichimonji. This peaked Zeo's interest in the group as he then grinned. The man on the ground who showed that he was still alive made the group sigh with relief. Zeo then spoke out to them as if he was a higher being then them but with mercy in his voice. "You all don't stand a chance against me, I shall spare you all since we are pirate siblings. However I shall be taking the Wado Ichimonji and taking over Punk Hazard as my territory." One of the men stepped forward then asked Zeo a question. "What do you gain by holding this wasteland as your territory? We are only here since Master Zoro loved to train here." Zeo then looked over at the icy landscape across the lake like area and back at the men.

"I want to restore this island back to its original landscape. You five are Zoro's Swordsman Five. So I consider you all allies of mine." Placing both of his swords back in the sheath before he continued on his explanation. "I only injured him to show my strength and that I also know Zoro's techniques. Your crew is feared in the seas as Black Swordsman Six but since Zoro's death your numbers were taken down to five. After Brook's death I formed my own crew as well." The men looked impressed with Zeo's words as one of them stopped him short and spoke. "You do show promise, we shall allow you to have Punk Hazard. Only due to the fact we can no longer stand the heat but since we have no ship we cannot leave." A loud crash then emerged from a distance as the men jumped a bit. Their leading man who held the Wado Ichimonji then removed it from his waist. Holding it up he then threw it to Zeo who then caught it in his arms and looked at them surprised. "Take the sword and use it well. Consider it a peace treaty between us. We shall guard Punk Hazard on your crew's behalf as long as you keep your promise to restore this island." Zeo then got a smile on his face as he then placed it at his side with the other two swords.

"You have my word as a fellow break off of the Straw Hat Crew! Now then what was that noise?" They then looked into the distance as a large dragon appeared barreling towards them. The men then sat down in defeat as if they couldn't fight the giant beast coming at them. "Hey! What are you guys doing?! Get up we have to fight that thing and quickly!" Some of the men ducked for cover with their injured man as their leader stayed out. "We haven't eaten in two days and no longer hold the strength to really fight. Please fight him for us." That man then ducked for cover as Zeo then pulled out his original sword and Sandai Kitetsu. Preparing for a fight he then held his swords out to attack the beast. "Let's see what you got you creature of the dark ages! Nitoryu: Samon!" He then jumped into the air in front of the dragon and slashed his swords downward at it. The dragon dodged and hit Zeo back to the ground with its tail which sent him into a wall with a loud crash. Blood then came out of his bandages as his wounds from Caesar Donquixote wasn't healed yet. This was a major problem for Zeo as he struggled back to his feet to continue his fight.

sc 32
    Samon 32/10sc mastered
    Wado Ichimonji attained
    Punk Hazard added to territories
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Sitting on the ground, Zeo gripped his swords as tightly as he could before stumbling back to his feet to face the dragon once again. Panting as if he had no breath left in him, he then barely managed to speak the words he wanted to say. "This thing is tough for a snake. Alright time for me to win this fight you monster." Holding his swords up Zeo then charged in at full speed to take this creature down. Jumping up he then held his swords up in the air as he then went to swing them down. "If an attack from even ground won't work then perhaps from above! Nanajuni Pound Ho!" He swung his swords down launching the attack but the dragon however dodged it just moments before launch. The dragon then appeared above Zeo and slapped him down to the ground. Slamming into the ground at full speed, Zeo hit with a loud crash cracking most of the ground below him.

Lifting himself up slightly before coughing up a little blood he then thought to himself on the matter at hand. "What the hell is this dragon? There is no way he could be that fast to dodge my Nanajuni Pound Ho. It is unheard of." A whooshing sound echoed above him as Zeo looked up to see the dragon charging at him. Rolling himself out of the way he then managed to avoid being crushed by the dragon. The creature came down with a loud bang shattering most of the ground due to the magma below them. Standing back up Zeo then charged in and jumped up and his his swords downward. "I will not be defeated by an oversized lizard! Maguma!" Slashing down at him and hold his swords there, Zeo pushed up against the dragon with all of his strength. Managing to push it down a hill Zeo landed on a flat surface and took a deep breath. "I should get ready, when it returns it will be really pissed off." Standing ready he prepared to fight the dragon once again if it managed to return to fight once more.

sc 20
    Maguma 20/15sc Mastered
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:13 am

Realizing this was the perfect time to get things started he then yelled out to his men to do something that was exclusive for the island. "Men! Build two large sized dams and block off the center of the island at the edges from the rest of the water! Quickly get moving now!" Since Divisions 8 and 9 were here they went straight to work by grabbing all of the supplies they could and ran to the center of the island. Right as they started to run to the center the Dragon began to come back at Zeo. Holding his swords up he blocked the dragon from approaching anyone from his crew. His muscles were tense as he began to push against the beast with all of his might. Zeo's eyes began to twitch from all of the pressure he was exerting against the powerful dragon. Finally he caved a bit allowing the dragon to his him in his chest however he managed to endure it this time. Lifting up the Sandai Kitetsu he then slashed into the Dragon's tail almost severing it completely.

Jumping back Zeo then regained his footing as he watched his men begin building the first half of the dam. It was nearly put together in such a fast time, this was amazing since Diablo was the one who was known for his speedy builds. "Good, if they manage to start the plan for rebuilding this island, I can finish off this Dragon and lend a hand!" Zeo then lifted up his swords over his head as he then charged in at the beast with all of his might. Once he got close to the creature he then slashed downwards once again to push it back to the ground as he then stood over it on a hill. Staring down on it, he noticed that the dragon was slowing down so it was nearing its death. The loss of blood coming from its nearly severed tail was the cause of this. Zeo took pity on the lower creature as he then took his swords and prepared to attack. "I can see you are slowly dying from my last attack. Allow me to put you out for good. Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson!" He then launched forward and used Sandai Kitetsu to deal the blow. With swift motion he then beheaded the dragon and sheathed Sandai Kitetsu.

Jumping he quickly landed down by his crew and watched as they put in the first of the dams that were being put in. "We need something strong to hold these dams in place. What should we use?" Zeo then walked up to a pillar and pulled out both of his swords as he then stuck them into the pillar. "Place some bolts into the side of it at the top and I'll hammer them in! Dai Gekken!" They then walked up into the dam as they prepared to finish the first half of the job.

sc 25
    Dai Gekken 25/25sc Mastered

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:51 pm