One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

+2
Blakdeath
monkey.d luffy( gen)
6 posters

the title of strongest.

monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

the title of strongest.  Empty the title of strongest.

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 pm

walking out onto the deck of his ship,he looked out to see they had stopped at a island. jumping down,he decided to take a walk and see if he could find some food. cause man he was hungry as hell. before long he came out of the woods to see what looked like a ancient battle ground. there was skeletons and broken weapons all over.walking out to it,he saw other people had came to the same place. " heeeeeey youuu are you strong,if so lets fight." he said as he yelled and tossed his hands in the air.
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

the title of strongest.  Empty Re: the title of strongest.

Post by Blakdeath Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Stepping into the path of the man who started yelling nonsense, Blakdeath then activated his lava powers and stood before him. "This is my island, if you think you can get all cocky on my land think again!" Using all of his might he then caused a mini eruption of lava under the ground causing the ground to become unstable. "Show me what you got boy!"

Me vs Gen

No butt ins on my fight or u shall be killed
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Sitting in a tree, Zeo looked down on a man causing such a ruckus. Directly after a man with lava like powers approached the man and punched the ground. The ground shuttered all around Zeo as he then jumped to the ground below the tree. It then shifted as if he was on the ocean since the ground was made unstable from that punch. Using his rubber powers he then stretched himself to a safe spot on land where he could stand firmly. Once he was on his feet he then looked over at the men. "Hey watch it, I'm trying to relax here! And you lava man, cool it down will ya!" Standing with his hands on his swords he then prepared for a counter attack from either man.
    Luke Morgan
    Luke Morgan

Post by Luke Morgan Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:57 pm

A darkness emerged behind a man who appeared to be made of rubber and who was yelling out at others in the area. Making his body solid once again he then placed his hand into the air as he then clenched his fist. The fist then had a shockwave form over it as he then spoke to the boy in front of him. "Don't worry about them, you should worry more about yourself!" Slamming his fist towards the man's left side Luke prepared to fight this man to the death if that is what it took.

me vs Brook

no cut ins, i want to fight him alone
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:02 pm

A pillar of flame appeared away from the other fights, upon a cliff to be exact. Soon the pillar shrunk and transformed into Aiden, who looked down the cliff and at the fights. "Meh, i'll wait for someone else to arrive so i can have a fight with someone who isn't already in one.." As Aiden said this he sat down and began playing around with a ember, throwing it in between his hands until it was at a very fast speed, a delighted smile appearing on his face as he done so.

Took the fire logia and the heat paramecia.

Me vs. Saucey

No cutting in or else Brook will throw poop at chu.
    Monkey D. Sasuke

Post by Monkey D. Sasuke Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:27 pm

A thin mass of smoke began forming on the cliff, behind the man playing with his fire. The thin mass then quickly became more and more dense, until it formed a complete human figure of smoke. The smoke then became an actual human body. The man with the smoke power was the pirate hunter Albert "Al" Blood. He was quickly drawn to this battle after yearning that there was a gathering of pirates. There was not thing in the world that Al hated more than pirates, and as a bounty hunter, this would be his chance to kill some. He smirked as he saw the man in front of him playing with an ember. "You looking for an opponent, huh?", he confidently asked the man. "I'll fight you", the bounty hunter said before the man could answer him, his expression becoming more serious, making it obvious that he wanted to fight.
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:50 pm

just then,a man suddenly stepped in front of shanks. and went straight into activating his devil fruit powers. and from the looks of it,he had the power of magma. so he was like shanks,and element user. this should get interesting. " really this is your island,thats cool,but i do not see your name on it,hahaha." With out knowing it him self,but shanks had just ben sarcastic. but just then,the ground underneath him started shaking. reaching up,he took his straw hat,and placed it in a safe spot. " here i come,but be warned,people say im the 2 coming of monkey D luffy." reaching down he drew one of his three swords and placed it in his mouth,then he drew the other two. Hyakuhachi Pound Ho. Same principle as the thirty six version of the same attack. Holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder and the other in his mouth in the same direction, and then performs a circular swing that launches three air compressed projectiles spiraling towards the target instead of one or two, tripling the power of the technique,and with his Shuusui,sword the air compressed projectiles instead fuse and become a larger and more powerful, compressed air projectile. This attack seems to be as powerful as Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Cannon. but he had also fused the attack with haki. lets see how he likes this.
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Post by Blakdeath Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:14 pm

A strange attack then emerged from the man standing before him. Watching the guy draw out some swords all Blakdeath did was laugh. "Just because you hold a false title doesn't make you strong. So I repeat, don't get cocky, boy." Turning his entire body into lava he then slipped beneath the ground. Gathering up power he then began to form directly under the man he was fighting. Bursting out of the ground he then emerged from under the man causing the ground to shatter open. Lava exploded out of the ground with Blakdeath forming before the man. "Hell Hound!" He then sent waves of lava at the man as he then approached with his fist covered in lava. Right before getting in close to the man he activated his poison cloak as he then had a dark purple substance cover his body mixed with the lava. "Doku Doku no Hydra!" A poisonous dragon emerged from the fist as it joined in with the attack to hit with a double whammy against the man to teach him a lesson. Both attacks closed in on the man's chest area for the final blow to end this battle right away.
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:26 pm

A strange man appeared behind Zeo speaking something from emerging from some type of darkness directly behind him. Turning his head slightly he watched as the man then charged up an attack and punched directly at his left side. "Oh shit!" Stretching his right arm he then grabbed onto a wall and pulled himself away from the attack. Slamming into the wall Zeo then stood back up and prepared for an attack. "So this guy can use shockwaves and darkness as his powers, fine. Gear Second!" Stomping his foot down a pumping action took place on his legs as his body then turned red and began to emit a very thick type of steam. Using his left arm outstretched towards the man he then jumped up into the air and mixed some haki into his right arm. "Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol!"

He then threw a punch at near lightning speed at the man's head from up in the air. With all of the steam he was emitting it was near impossible to see where it was coming from. This attack was going to finish this battle quickly before it had even begun.
    Luke Morgan
    Luke Morgan

Post by Luke Morgan Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:46 pm

"That little guy actually managed to dodge me, quite an odd one." Luke then stood up to watch the guy slam himself into a wall then say something. Tensing up a little as he was waiting for something to happen. The boy then bounced his legs a big and almost right after he turned redish with a lot of steam coming out of him. "Just what is this kid anyway?"

Within the matter of seconds he watch the boy go from the ground up into the air. This completely was unheard of with all devil fruits and Luke was seeing it with his eyes. Much to his surprise the boy then launched a punch at him with lightning speed. He the attempted to dodge it by turning into his element but it struck him anyway. A surprised Luke Morgan was then sent flying into a wall next to him by a punch that seemed out of this world.

Coughing up a little blood Luke then regained himself and stood back up slowly to his feet to face this strange boy. "So he is tougher than what I originally thought. I guess it is time to kick it into full gear now." Darkness then emerged and covered Luke's entire back and his right hand. "Time to show my full power against you. Be honored not many get to see this combination!" Gripping the air with his left hand he then yanked on it with all of his might.

This was the power of his Gura Gura Fruit that caused shockwaves, as he yanked on the air he then caused a shockwave in the air. This was to throw the boy off his balance to allow Luke to use his next attack. "Take this next attack and if you survive then I shall show you my full power! Yami Yami no Kurouzu!" This attack was used as a gravitational pull to pull the boy to Luke. This attack also nullified devil fruit's powers giving a true test of power here for the boy.
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:53 pm

monkey.d.sasuke wrote:A thin mass of smoke began forming on the cliff, behind the man playing with his fire. The thin mass then quickly became more and more dense, until it formed a complete human figure of smoke. The smoke then became an actual human body. The man with the smoke power was the pirate hunter Albert "Al" Blood. He was quickly drawn to this battle after yearning that there was a gathering of pirates. There was not thing in the world that Al hated more than pirates, and as a bounty hunter, this would be his chance to kill some. He smirked as he saw the man in front of him playing with an ember. "You looking for an opponent, huh?", he confidently asked the man. "I'll fight you", the bounty hunter said before the man could answer him, his expression becoming more serious, making it obvious that he wanted to fight.

Aiden turned a smile to the man while still throwing the ember from hand to hand at a faster rate while increasing its heat. "I'm going to take a quick guess and say that you're a bounty hunter? I'm going to enjoy this." As soon as Aiden said this he quickly threw the ember at the man. If it goes near the man, then it'll blow up, releasing the heat Aiden stored within it.
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:17 pm

shanks watched as the man,suddenly used his fruit and went down under the ground. which meant his blast he sent went right by the top of his head. Damn,i gonna try something different. shanks thought. just the,from beside him,came the man again. as he busted out from the ground,lava shot forth at him. but he activated his ice ice powers. Ice Beam. with that a beam of ice shot out and froze the first wave,but from behind came the man as he looked to be covered in some kind of purple cloak. as he came in with a punch which looked to be aimed at his chest. it would seem,this dude was underestimating him,that would end up badly..for them any way. using a ice pillar he shot up,as he flipped and landed about 10 feet away from the man,but from behind. Ice Spikes. punching the ground,he sent a wave of ice spikes at the back of the man,and he also infused haki so it would do some damage.
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Post by Blakdeath Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Noticing the man managed to dodge at the last second, Blakdeath did something most people wouldn't do with their powers. He purposely fell forward into the lava pit below him and turned into lava just in time to avoid the ice attack. Once underground once more he waited for the ice to form enough before he activated his poison devil fruit again. As soon as it formed to a certain point he then injected his poison into the ice and the plant life. One touch on either the plants or the ice and that person was done for. Since the ice went all the way in front of him this was a sure shot to defeat him. Moving at high speed he then appeared and emerged behind the man throwing a punch at his back while his lava form was activated. While throwing the punch he then threw out his right leg to trip him forward. "Go down now or suffer my wrath at its fullest power."
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:55 pm

after he dodged the attack,he saw the other man,do something weird. he suddenly turned his whole body into lava,and went down into the ground,so his ice attack missed him. but just then,he activated his poison devil fruit.then poisoned the ice and plant life. thats when shanks suddenly cut off his ice ices short so the poison would not make it to him. as he was trying to come up with a plan,the dude used some really fast speed,as he appeared behind shanks and aimed a punch for his back. thats when he had a idea,he had a new move he wanted to try and this here was the best time. ice clone freeze: with that,his body turned to ice,and his real body appeared some ways too the left of the man,where he had some other ice,which was not effected my the poison.Fool. he made the clone so cold,that when he pucned it, it would freeze that lava or the poison,even if more a mere second. that was all the time he needed. Aubade Coup Droit: taking his Shuusui ,shanks used a thrusting technique with the sword that apparently creates a highly compressed blast of air with enough power to burst its way through a thick wall as if fired from a gun,and adding haki to it,just made it more powerful,and allowed it to hit the man,instead of just passing threw him.
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:53 pm

NOTE: Me and Luke decided to let you two fight and finish then me and him will pick back up :3
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Sauce and i will fight after you guys start destroying eachother :3 Until then we're frozen in time since he no post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:44 pm