One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

3 posters

Fight between Captain & Crew against the Marines, Red Scar Pirates emerge

Brook
    Brook

Fight between Captain & Crew against the Marines, Red Scar Pirates emerge Empty Fight between Captain & Crew against the Marines, Red Scar Pirates emerge

Post by Brook Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Bubbles flowed all around the area as Zeo Teach Captain of the Red Scar Pirates stood there in the center of the park as he listened to the fighting going on around him. The marines showed up on this island to apprehend the Pirates that were here. Most pirates even captains would be afraid during a moment like this but Zeo stayed calm during the battles. "I wonder why everyone is so scared for they are just marines." He stood there with a plan to fight at least one strong marine and he was ready to fight and capture the Marine if he was strong enough. Looking around his men were in place and ready to attack the next person to come around to attack them. Zeo kept his hand on his sword and was ready to attack the marines with all of his strength. He then heard something in the trees behind him so he turned and looked at the trees. "Alright if you are a Marine get out here and prepare to die. I need a new head on my mantle." Zeo got a bloodthirsty look on his face ready to kill the next person who comes through those bushes.

sc 10
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Fight between Captain & Crew against the Marines, Red Scar Pirates emerge Empty Re: Fight between Captain & Crew against the Marines, Red Scar Pirates emerge

Post by Blakdeath Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:22 pm

As he was ruffling through the trees, Drake heard the sound of a man calling him out. This voice was filled with blood lust and he knew this could be the end of him. Drawing out his saber sword he came out of the bush and stood in front of a man who looked like a pirate. "I am Drake Norman and I'm a Seaman First Class of the Marines. State your business." Drake stood ready to fight and he knew if this man was a pirate he had to capture him. He wasn't even a very high class Marine but it was his chance to get his name out there for a start. Wishing to become the Fleet Admiral Drake had to become stronger than anyone in the Marines and put an end to Piracy. Having a premature Devil Fruit power inside of him he had to charge this man. "If you are a pirate i must warn you, i have a fleet of lower ranking Marines awaiting orders behind me." Drake was only bluffing this man out since he knew his crew of Marines were weaker than a lone pirate. He had to flush this man out no matter what it took so he could return to headquarters. His men alone captured 256 pirates within the last four hours and now it was time to finish the capture. His assignment was given to him this morning to capture all the Pirates in the area and take them back to Marineford. The then rose his sword at the man and grew impatient. "Speak up, i have a very busy schedule and i don't have time for low lifes like you. Now either come quietly if you are a pirate or die."

Drake knew that he was a bit too impatient here but he had to get this done. Marineford has been his second goal for his entire life. Being stationed there was a very high honor for all Marines out there of all rank since the Fleet Admiral was stationed there as well. Ready to attack and get this promotion he readied himself to attack this man. "It seems you don't want to answer so i shall just attack and assume you are a pirate. Justice escapes no one!" He then charged in at the man with his sword in the air ready to strike.

sc 21
    Magu Magu Fruit 21/100sc
    Brook
    Brook

Fight between Captain & Crew against the Marines, Red Scar Pirates emerge Empty Re: Fight between Captain & Crew against the Marines, Red Scar Pirates emerge

Post by Brook Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:38 am

There it was a marine boy who came out and stated his name and rank dared to challenge Zeo Teach to a fight to the death or capture. Only thing Zeo could do at this point was laugh at the marine and state his name and business. "I am Zeo Teach, Captain of the Red Scar Pirates! And you boy are in my way to the top!" Zeo drew out his katana and prepared to attack this boy with his specialty sword fighting skill, Fencing. Since the marine was charging at him he knew that it would be best to flank him with his men that he had stationed on the areas above. This however would only kill the boy taking away all of the fun. Having his sword in a fighting position he then charged at this man without even thinking twice and prepared to attack. "Prepare to die Drake Norman, Hopefully you have said your prayers!" He then took his sword and slashed at Drake's left side slashing near his liver. With that shot he hoped it would impact so he could make his next move and downsize this brat for speaking so high and mighty.

sc 10
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Post by Blakdeath Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:23 pm

It was once that man introduced himself he knew that he was a pirate. As a Marine he couldn't allow this to continue or else he would look bad to his peers. "Prepare to be sentenced to death Zeo Teach! You shall not live past this moment!" As Drake started to get closer to this pirate he noticed that he was charging in with a sword fighting style. Watching Zeo's sword get close to cutting out his liver Drake jumped out of the way just in the nick of time. Standing back some ways he knew that he couldn't fight this man without using it. However with its power incomplete he knew that he couldn't control it too well yet but it was worth a shot. "I thought i could fight you without having to use this but i guess not." He then clenched his fist on his right arm and it began to glow red and ooze some weird substance. Then it turned to Lava within a matter of seconds as Drake stood there ready to fight. "Zeo Teach, you have fought many Marines from where you come from however i shall be your last!" He then fired many punches worth of lava at Zeo to try and kill him quickly before he lost control. "I shall defeat you here for the honor of the Marines and for Justice!" Drake then looked above him and fired many shots of lava at the ground hearing many cries of pirates. Looking back at Zeo he knew that he was finished and this was the end of the Red Scar Pirates.

Drake then grabbed his phone and called in for a Marine clean up but then stopped before making the command as a shadow appeared over head. "Just who are you? I already defeated the Red Scar Pirates, you must be wanting a turn?" Drake then deactivated his lava abilities from his Devil Fruit and waited for this man. He did however continue to watch Zeo Teach try to dodge his lava attacks as he prepared for a second battle.

sc 19
    Magu Magu Fruit 40/100sc
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:10 am

Zeo watched as half of his crew was blasted by those lava attacks made by that Drake Norman who was only a low level Marine. He could only watch in horror as his crew is picked apart by those attacks and he held his sword tightly. "My crew.... Damn you Drake Norman!! I will kill you right here and now, The Red Scar Pirates never give up!" Zeo gripped his sword then charged in again at Drake but then he got a barrage of lava attacks shot at him as well. He knew that this was the end if he didn't dodge them just right. With all of his strength and speed he dived to the right and managed to dodge all but one the hit him really hard in the chest. Blood splattered out of Zeo's mouth as he fell back onto his back with his chest slightly on fire from the attack. After a minute of being on the ground Zeo managed the strength to put out the fire on his chest but then he laid there. That last attack took it out of him and he knew that he could only fight for a little longer then he noticed a shadow on the cliff above him and he knew it wasn't his men. "Just who... is that guy?"

Even Drake Norman asked the same question of this strange man which shocked Zeo down to his very core as he finally mustered the strength to stand back up. Once he was on his feet he listened to Drake brag about him defeating the Red Scar Pirates and Zeo got upset. "Don't count your chickens until they hatch Marine!! I'm still standing!" Zeo prepared himself for the last round of this fight and he knew this was either going to be him dead or Drake dead. It was all on if his body could hold out long enough for him to fight. Holding his sword in a battle ready position he was now ready to attack Drake once more but this time to hit it where it counted.

sc 16
    Luke Morgan
    Luke Morgan

Post by Luke Morgan Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:31 am

The wind howled as Luke appeared in the area to see a fight between a pirate captain and a Seaman First Class Marine. Both were very strong and had high reputations in each of their respected fields but the sight he saw was just horrific. The marine was firing lava at the captain's crew left and right and managed to damage the captain as well. Luke hated it when people use their powers to only benefit themselves and this moment was one of them. He then heard them both acknowledge his presence on the cliff above them and the marine even challenged him.

Luke stood there and clenched his fists in a rage and activated a little part of his own devil fruit the Yami Yami fruit with the power of darkness. His was said to be the strongest logia type devil fruit in existence but in this moment that other captain needed assistance. Luke stepped forward and addressed the marine child standing before him ready to kill him. "I am Luke Morgan, Captain of the Morgan Pirates. You Marine, leave peacefully now or i will be forced to take you down. Don't worry my fellow pirate, let me take it from here. You assist your crew." Seeing the horror that the other pirates crew was going through they needed medical assistance right away.

Luke had to help them out or else he would lose a potential ally and another win would go towards the marines, that was inexcusable. Jumping down from the cliff and landing next to the other Captain he then looked the other pirate in the eyes. He saw a strong fighting spirit but he was lacking foundation to his attacks which made him weak. Luke then used his devil fruit powers to warp the other captain's crew to a spot behind them so they could be treated right away. With that said and done Luke turned his attentions to the marine standing before him.

"You won't be taking anyone back with you this time like you did with those other pirates who had been doing nothing but enjoying themselves here!" Luke tensed up his fists in a rage at how the marines can be so heartless. "Not all of us pirates are evil! Face this fact and you will begin to understand what i am saying!" He then looked over at the other captain who kept on standing there like a helpless rat. There was nothing he could do about that since even his pride was on the line like that man's as well.

Luke really didn't want to fight this marine right now since it was a two against one deal and those odds he hated using against even enemies. Unlike most pirates Luke had some morals to him and protected those who needed it, much like Monkey D. Luffy. "If the pirate king was here now he would be ashamed to have been born in this era!" Saying that was meant to push his words into the marine's head to end this now. Luke prepared for a fight anyway since this was a Marine he was talking to and he was bent on capturing pirates here and now.

sc 25
    Yami Yami fruit 25/100sc
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Post by Blakdeath Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:19 am

Once the shadow showed itself he knew this pirate since he was famous as well for his actions against marines in the blues. He was a very strong pirate for his age, even stronger than Zeo Teach who had managed to wipe out an army of marines before. This meant either trouble for Drake or a huge promotion for him at this point. Bringing in the head of Luke Morgan captain of the Morgan Pirates and Zeo Teach captain of the Red Scar Pirates at once is just a huge bonus. Then Luke started to spill his guts about wanting to have peace but Drake just laughed at this. "Oh please, a call for peace from a man like you means nothing to me! We shall fight no matter what you say." This was a fight that Drake was wanting so he could challenge his own power as a Marine. Being only a Seamen First Class he was laughed at by the higher ups but this will prove them wrong. He then turned his head and noticed some marines standing above watching him with recording equipment. They must have caught wind of his fight with Zeo Teach and came running to get a cut of the action. No, all this fighting belonged to Drake and him alone. Drake wanted to fight Luke Morgan and Zeo Teach all by himself so he could prove himself to the whole world what he can do. The fight for justice never ends for him as long as there are men like Luke and Zeo still alive. With the eyes watching from above Drake prepared himself by reactivating his lava powers with his right arm again. "Well shall we get this show going Captains? I don't have all day you know."

Drake prepared himself then began to charge in at Luke first since he would be the hardest to fight even without Zeo Teach getting in they way. With Zeo's injuries he was an easy target leaving him wide open to take care of business. While charging in he began to charge up a lava filled punch for his first attack on Luke to make it a big one even he couldn't survive. "Sorry but in my mind this is just good business!" He then got right up onto Luke and threw a punch at him with all of his strength to kill him right away.

sc 20
    Magu Magu Fruit 60/100sc
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:57 am

Zeo jumped back out of the way when he watched Drake charge right in at Luke Morgan with his powers flaring out of control. This was now a fight between Logia users which in this area Zeo knew that he was outclassed but he could stop any other marine that tried to come into this. Jumping quickly to his injured crew's side Zeo stood ready with his remaining strength to defend them. "Luke Morgan thank you for jumping in, I shall handle any random passing by marines." Zeo stood ready to fight anyone else that were to come through here if they meant to harm anyone. It was the perfect change for him to actually use his fencing abilities at their max. He then looked around and saw no one in the area besides his crew and those two. This was a fight of the century since it has been ten years since the last devil fruit clash at this level. "Red Scar Pirates, if you can stand and walk take the injured back to the ship. I'm going to stay here." His crew stood up and began to carry the wounded back to the ship while Zeo remained on the battlefield.

"Good now you can fight all out Luke, don't hold back on my accord i can take care of myself no matter how damaged i get." Looking behind him he watched as the rest of his crew walking away to the docks to get off this island. Zeo held his sword in a battle ready stance just in case anyone decided to come into this fight. He looked up and saw a small group of marines standing on the top of the cliff with a recording device watching the fight. Zeo wasn't sure if he should strike them down or leave them be but it was dangerous to just leave them. "I should get that recording stuff at least. Could make money off that." Holding his sword up over his head he began to use one of his fencing abilities. This one was made using compressed air and firing it at a target of choice. In this instance it was those marines on that cliff to stop them from helping Drake Norman out and to get that recording technology. "Time to show what i can do with this sword other than just sit and rust! Aubade Coup Droit!"

One the shot was fired a small explosion happened right where those marines were hiding and they all fell to the ground possibly died on the landing. Placing his sword back onto his shoulder he then turned and faced Luke with a smile on his face and held his thumb up. "Don't worry about a thing i got your back. Now fight with everything you got." Zeo stood there ready to watch an all out war happen just between two people. This fight was going to get exciting and very quickly but Zeo's chest wound was starting to hurt really bad now. It was just a matter of time before he couldn't fight until he was treated for his wounds. He had to hold on just a little longer until the fight was over then he could go get treated but he had to help Luke out. This was a matter of principle for Zeo since Luke did him a favor by showing up he had to return the favor. This was going to be the biggest stretch for Zeo since it was a fight of the century. He prepared himself for any other marines that were going to pass through and stop them from even entering, this was his new duty.

sc 30
    Aubade Coup Droit 30/25sc finished
    Luke Morgan
    Luke Morgan

Post by Luke Morgan Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Watching Zeo go around him sending his men off to the ship he knew that Zeo was a man worthy of being his ally after this. Luke knew that Zeo Teach was weak fighting wise but after some training even he could match a former whitebeard pirate. It was out of no where that Zeo then used a compressed air attack to hit some marines that were off in the distance. This brought great shock to Luke since he didn't know Zeo could do that. "These captains are nothing but full of surprises. Maybe i should form a set up like the whitebeard pirates."

He then looked at Drake Norman who had activated his devil fruit powers and prepared to strike either him or Zeo down. Luke activated his devil fruit powers as well to counter the marine no matter which of them he was going to target. "So i take it you are going for broke. No matter what you try to do i won't let you harm Zeo or anyone else!" As his darkness powers fired up the area began to turn into a black hole around Luke. "I am not known as Captain of the Morgan Pirates for no reason! I got it through my willpower and the sheer power i have!"

Drake charged at Luke with a lot of speed that is usually not seen with such a low class marine who is still within the entry levels. Luke pushed all of his power into one hand to block Drake's attack coming from the right side and counter it with his left hand. This plan had to work before Drake's power went out of control and destroyed the area. "I must block him right up front if i am to keep Zeo alive. If the strike is too strong we are doomed." With his power charged up he then lunged in and blocked the attack from Drake Norman.

The heat from the lava was intense but then Luke pushed back against Drake with all of his might and absorbed most of the lava making it disappear. This ability to shut down other devil fruit powers was one that belonged to Luke's devil fruit. That is one of the reasons it is listed as one of the strongest Devil fruits out there in existence. "This battle must end here soon or else we both will put this island in danger of being destroyed. You know this Drake Norman." This fight was very dangerous and could change the landscape of this island forever.

The devil fruit that Drake Norman has is one of them that nearly destroyed Punk Hazard, an island of legendary proportions from the New World. Luke had to stop that from happening here as well no matter what the cost was but this was important. "Let's end this fight before i have to use my full power to end this by force. Please Drake end this fight!" Luke was fixed on ending this now so he didn't have to fight at full strength. Wanting to hold back he had to try and end this peacefully no matter what, he really didn't want to fight here.

sc 25
    Yami Yami fruit 50/100sc
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Post by Blakdeath Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:39 am

Having his attacked block he then watched on as his back up men were defeated by Zeo Teach with just a thrust attack from his sword. This was bad for him now that things were now in the favor of the pirates instead of the Marines. "Ending this fight now would be nice for those of us who can't fight. And so far...." Drake looked behind him at his injured men and closed his eyes then backed away from Luke Morgan. As he walked away he stopped halfway from Luke and Zeo then turned back around with his eyes wide open. "I am losing this fight. However the honor of the Marines are at stake and their lives as well." This was a difficult decision that Drake had to make since he was the highest ranking officer here in this spot. He then made a hand signal to his men to back down and retreat. "For now i shall back down. However the next time we meet Luke Morgan and Zeo Teach you shall not be so lucky! Marines retreat!" His men looked at him with a shocked look on their faces but then backed down and left the area. Drake knew that this time he was outclassed against Luke Morgan. Zeo Teach was a different story to him since Zeo was weaker than him at this time but with Luke there he couldn't fight him. "Until next time, pirates we shall meet again and next time you wont be so lucky." Drake then hopped up on the ledge then jumped back out of the area and into a different area. This island was going to be the last time he would be here to fight these two until he was much stronger.

sc 15
    Magu Magu Fruit 75/100sc
    left thread
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Once Drake Norman left the park Zeo then fell to the ground and coughed up a little blood from his chest wound finally getting to him. After he finished coughing up blood he stood back up by force of his own will power to try and remain strong. "That marine really gets on my nerves. I shall become stronger than him one of these days." Zeo Teach was outraged by this defeat that forced Luke Morgan to jump into the fight and end it for him. This was nothing but a humiliation for Zeo as the Captain of the Red Scar Pirates. Once Zeo regained his balance he then began to leave the park and head back to his ship but before he did he turned to Luke and spoke. "I thank you for the help Luke Morgan, thus i do accept your alliance request." Turning back around he knew that with this alliance requirements would come eventually but he was ready. "If you need me, I shall be in the New World becoming stronger." He then walked away and left Luke there as he headed back to his ship with his crew.

"That magma powers of Drake Norman will be tough to deal with, next time i see him he shall die by my hands alone." Walking onto his ship where his crew was awaiting orders he then stood in the center of his ship and yelled out an order. "Crew set sail for the New World! We shall go there and make a name for ourselves! As the Red Scar Pirates!" All of the men cheered for Zeo's resolve and let the sails down. As they set sail out into the ocean Zeo Teach looked out and saw Morgan's ship and waved goodbye. With that Zeo's ship sunk into the ocean to sail to the Fishman Island with his bubble coated ship. As soon as he was below the waves he then looked down into the darkness of the ocean and he plotted his training out. He had to get stronger before surfacing again and thus was his reasoning of going to the New World. "Men keep the ship under control, the rest of you shall be training with me. Move it!" Zeo then drew out his sword and prepared to train with some of his men while the rest kept the ship under control.

sc 20
    left thread
    Luke Morgan
    Luke Morgan

Post by Luke Morgan Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Walking up after taking a long slumber Luke stood up and stretched his arms and legs as he then saw his crew building something. This made him curious since he wasn't conquering this island so he walked over to question them. "What is it that all of you are doing? We do not own this island so don't go building homes on it." He then picked up a bottle of sake and began to drink a little of it when his crew responded. "We aren't building a home, we are building an office!"

Luke's attention was then on that crew member as he then removed the bottle from his lips as he then spoke again. "I think we should avoid doing that right now. We don't need any unneeded attention." The crew then handed him a Den Den Mushi with a news paper that had Zeo Teach on it. Luke took the news paper and ignored the Den Den Mushi as he read he then saw that he was now a Yonko who killed thirty World Nobles. This made Luke think a bit on the matter as he knew it could benefit him if he entered the fray.

He just wasn't sure how he could do so without him putting his crew in danger of extinction or getting in Zeo's way. Looking back on the other side of the park he saw the Marine base and he knew that he could do something with that. He then looked over at his crew and down at his hand with an out of control devil fruit power. This power had to become mastered before he even attempted anything right now. "Crew I have a plan but you must remain on the ship until I finish."

The crew was then in shock as Luke ordered them all to the ship as he then walked away to the park to train for a bit. The wind was blowing heavily with the sound of bubbles all around him as he was walking to the park. "I just hope that Drake Norman is gone now so I can train in peace here." His plan was to get stronger with his Devil Fruit then heading to the New World to join Zeo. Plans had to be made on the matter but with all of the power in the world this could be pulled off.

Being still in the first half of the Grand Line it was going to be difficult for him to get to the New World but he had a major idea for the matter. He was going to go over the Red Line and attack Mariejois using his Devil Fruit. Having a slight grin on his face he knew that he could gain the Shichibukai rank as well from this which was good as well. Having the rank of Shichibukai he could get away with a lot of things without getting bounty. With his mind made up, Luke then stood in the center of the park and held his hand up.

Slowly Luke then activated his Devil Fruit power and began to learn how to control them down to the very point. Black like flames then appeared on his entire right arm as he then held it up in the air ready to control it. He concentrated as hard as he could on the power of the fruit as he then managed to keep it limited to his arm. "The power of this fruit is powerful. I can see why it once belonged to a Yonko." He gave a slight smile as he then began to understand his power even better than before.

This was his chance to finally make a better name for himself and his crew. Their current ranking in the world wasn't too great at this time since he hasn't done much. Keeping his power active he then began to think of a training target. He then saw the Marine base in a distance and decided to test out on them. "Let me see if I can do this while killing them all! Yami Yami no Black Hole!"

Slamming his hand into the ground it then formed a slight path towards the Marine Base as it was then swallowed up within seconds. Deactivating his ability he then looked over at the ocean as he then walked over towards it. Coming up onto his ship he then voice an order to them all as loudly as possible. "As soon as you see this building crash into the water open fire on it as heavily as possible!" The men cheered as Luke stopped at the shore and held his hand up in the air while his men took aim and prepared to attack.

Holding his hand in the air he then activated the black flames of his Devil Fruit and then yelled out to him men the final order. "Yami Yami no Liberation! Open fire men and give it all that you got!" The marine base then emerged from the black flames and landed in the water and was fired upon heavily. All of the cannons and guns on Luke's ship was firing on the sunken base. Bodies began to float to the top as Luke then used his gravity manipulation to pull tree roots out of the ground.

Using the tree roots he then sent them through the entire base completely destroying it and sent it to the bottom of the ocean. With a grin on his face he then walked up onto his ship and sat down on his seat. "Alright men, set said for Mariejois. We are going to raise some hell there and get some power under us." The ship's sails were then dropped and they caught a current as well. Sailing directly for the Red Line, the Morgan Pirates set said for the central city of the world, Mariejois.

sc 50
    Yami Yami Fruit 100/100sc finished
    left thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:54 am