One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

Training for Fishman Island

Brook
    Brook

Training for Fishman Island Empty Training for Fishman Island

Post by Brook Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:36 am

Once the surface world was behind him with his sword drawn out to train with some more of his men, Zeo then stood strong as his men was ready to practice. This training was just for Zeo so he could fight strong marines on his own without the help of his crew. The last fight was an embarrassment and that event was never to happen again not for as long as he was alive. The time of being weak was over and the time of being strong had begun. "Now men come at me, i must defeat you all or disarm you for your end of the training to end, you may continue afterwards though." Some of his men then charged in and attempted to strike him but they were avoided. Zeo knew that some of his men were slow but these ones were the slowest of them all. Knowing which of his men were slow he then jumped into the air to strike some of his men from above. "My fencing abilities must be getting rusty for me to be taking this long to win." He then held his sword out and came in from above and disarmed ten of his men within one swipe.

Landing on his knees Zeo then looked around and saw ten of his men on the ground in defeat and he knew that he had to get them stronger as well. Standing back up and pulling his sword out of the ship's deck he then looked over at the defeated men. "You men should practice some more with your swords, the rest of you prepare yourselves!" Zeo Teach then held his sword in a fighting ready stance as he prepared to attack his own crew. Most of them stood ready to attack their captain others stood in the back ready to be the back up fighters.

sc 15
    Prelude: Au Fer 15/35sc
    Brook
    Brook

Training for Fishman Island Empty Re: Training for Fishman Island

Post by Brook Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:12 pm

With most of his men taken out Zeo stood strong to face the remaining. Most from the defeated group was back up and wanting to keep going. Zeo knew now that most of his crew was tough but were they tough enough to match up to the New World. This question ran through his head constantly as he stood there ready to continue training. "Men stand back, let me face the Captain alone. I have to see something for myself." They all stood back to reveal Zeo's first mate Ace, he was a medium build type of man who had a big heart to protect the crew. Stepping forward Ace faced Zeo with a calm look in his eye and spoke out to him. "You're fighting hard here, is this because that Marine wiped the floor with us back there?" Zeo's eyes grew wide for a moment then he looked down and away from Ace as he knew that he was right.

"Captain, don't be afraid to hold your weapon and fight. But also remember to fear your own power as well." All of the men looked at Ace with a type of awe on their faces as did Zeo since he never heard Ace be like this before. "A man who doesn't fear their own power has no right to belong on the battlefield. Allow me to show you sir." He then charged in at Zeo as the two clashed in the center a shock wave clashed through the ship. Most men fell off their feet and onto the ground with the rest barely standing up. Zeo began to slide backwards very slowly as he felt the pure strength of Ace's strength. This strength was just amazing at how strong he was, Zeo should have had him on the front lines with him and most of the crew. "This strength is here since i don't fear it. Come on Captain push back!" Zeo tried to push back but he couldn't summon any strength since his injury was acting up. "If you're going to become a Yonko then you have to stop being this weak!" Something then snapped in Zeo as if new strength was found as he then pushed Ace back then prepared to attack. "I was never weak! I refuse to be called weak!! Prelude: Au Fer!!" Ace regained his footing moments before Zeo launched himself at him and slashed at him with high speed. After the clash ended Zeo was standing behind a shocked Ace as his sword broke in half and blood gushed out of Ace's right arm.

The arm wasn't cut deeply but it was enough to make blood come out. Hold his arm Ace then looked back at Zeo who was then walking towards him. Holding up his left arm he then spoke out to Zeo to try and calm him down. "Hey now come on, I didn't mean any of those things I said. It was just to give you a little shove to get stronger is all." Zeo got right up in Ace's face then turned around and spoke to him. "Thanks for the shove. Let's continue training, at this rate we might survive the New World after all." Walking in front of his men Zeo prepared to learn some more skills to his fencing and learn much, much more.

sc 30
    Prelude: Au Fer 45/35sc mastered
    Brook
    Brook

Post by Brook Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:52 pm

The men stood ready with Ace in tail ready to help with the final ends of training. The coated ship flowed through the underwater world without much trouble at all. This gave Zeo an idea to just head straight for the New World. "Men I have decided that we are going to skip over Fishman Island and head straight into the New World." They all made a noise as if they were all shocked by this decision to do this action. It was a regular tradition to pass through Fishman Island and Zeo wanted to just bypass it and go directly there. "Captain shouldn't we at least stop for supplies before going into the New World?" Zeo stood there still with his sword in his hand ready to continue training as he spoke once again. "No need, I know the exact Island i want to go to and make it our home base Island."

"But what Island could be such a benefactor to us?" Zeo just turned to his crew and began to charge at one of them and swung his sword out. "Gavotte Bond en Avant! This is all we need at this time and that is strength!" The man who was hit was knocked over and sat up to listen to the rest of the Captain's speech. "We are heading for the former head base of the Red Hair Pirates, Yukiryu Island." The men all smiled at the sound of this since the former Captain of the Red Hair Pirates, Shanks, was known to be the strongest Yonko. Taking over his former territory would only boost the rep of the Red Scar Pirates. All of the men cheered as loudly as they could as the ship navigator lead them to the spot. They hit a new upstream where they shot up into the updraft of the sea. This current was going to take them directly to the New World. The ship's head navigator, Henry Green, stood near the wheel of the ship and began to direct the way. Henry's assistant Jack Woods stood strong next to him charting everything out to make sure things got documented. Then out of no where one of the ship's most smartest men came out of the lower decks and yelled something. "I have done it! At last we can use this device I call Sonar to detect the Islands and creatures of the sea!" That man was Locke Marks, he invented many useful things for the crew. This sonar of his would come in handy especially if that only made the crew stronger.

"Must you announce everything Locke, can't you keep somethings secret? I swear enemies will steal our ideas if you don't keep it down." The man who spoke up to Locke is named Marco Spikes, he was one of the crew's heavy hitters. Marco was usually the one who fought up close to Ace in strength. "We must be getting close to the surface. I can see light coming down on us from above." All of the members of the crew looked up and saw some light coming down from above them. The top two Shipwrights, Diablo and Kurt, were standing by to examine the ship once they hit the surface for any types of damage. Eddy, a man who was the secondary assistant to Henry in the navigation stood close to Zeo watching them rise. The ship's martial artist expert, Jerry, stood strong near the wheel of the ship. With most of the crew on the deck they were all waiting for one thing, the surface. Two master swordsman, who just so happened to be twins, were standing on the deck with the crew. These two twins were named Madaisuki Mizuta and Mawaritosuki Mizuta, both joined the crew in Alabasta. Everyone of the crew was out here smiling at their newest accomplishment, they finally entered the New World. Yorki the ship's head doctor stood proud while addressing Ace's wound that Zeo gave him during their sparring.

They finally raised to the surface with a bursting motion as they formed a tidal wave hitting the surface. "We made it! We are finally in the New World!!"

sc 40
    Gavotte Bond en Avant 40/15sc
    left thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:04 pm