One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

2 posters

The New World and New Discoveries

Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

The New World and New Discoveries Empty The New World and New Discoveries

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:17 pm

After leaving the Paradise part of the Grand Line, Nina had traveled to the New World in an attempt to find a crew where she could be of better use. Also, so that she could gain safety from the Marines that were sure to be hunting her down. She had been rowing day and night just because of the anxiety it gave her. Hopefully there was a suitable crew somewhere out there. "Huff...Huff....I need to rest,"she said, her arms beginning to feel heavy and weak. The sun beating down on her didn't help whatsoever. Luckily there were no signs of Marines pursuing her. "An...island? I wonder if there is a place for me to sleep."

Nina did her best to speed up the rowing to make it to the new island before sundown. The water was calm enough to make it easier for her to keep going. About a mile was left between Nina and the island, she had rowed many more than that. If one knew how far apart Banaro Island was from this current island. For a moment, she stopped and allowed the boat to drift in the desired direction. She took out a map and traced her finger from Banaro Island, down to the one she was heading toward. Looks like it was Yukiryu Island, home of vicious pirates. Since she was one herself, maybe they would have mercy on her. Heck, that would probably most likely happen if they heard the story about running from a crew of Marines on Thriller Bark.

"Phew, I hope this goes well for me,"Nina muttered. And, the trip went onward and time began to fly by. After about an hour, Nina finally made it to Yukiryu Island with a little sunburn on her already tan shoulders. "Oh, a weather change. It's snowing...and really cold." Quickly and stealthily, Nina dressed into her winter clothing. This consisted of: a long, black jacket with warm fabric on the inside, long pants that could resist freezing temperatures, a pair of brown boots and socks that were sure to keep her feet warm.

Finally able to dock her boat, Nina traveled on the shore of the island. The snow crunching underneath her feet with each step. There was another ship close by. A pirate ship. They weren't the ones she had been looking for, but maybe they would be reasonable to join. Nina began walking deeper within the snowy grounds for this pirate crew.

sc: 29

Last edited by PirateKaycee on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

The New World and New Discoveries Empty Re: The New World and New Discoveries

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Nina had walked for almost an hour and had yet to find these pirates. The name was quite familiar to her. The reason behind this was that she had seen a poster of the powerful crew. Townsfolk had even spoken of it once before. She pulled up her hood and continued to walk and walk, deeper into the ice cold island. The swords around her waist clanged together in freezing harmony, though the sound was often drowned out by a rush of wind.

sc: 7
    tsc: 36
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:23 pm

After 3 and a half weeks of drifting around in his lifeboat, looking for any signs of not only land, but life itself, Aiden lost track of where he was. Aiden was starving, having devoured the last emergency food reserves that was on his small lifeboat during the first week. He laid down on the boat, barely able to move from starvation, he looked upwards at the sky, observing the clouds above him. After about an hour of Aiden just laying there, suffering from a sharp pain in his stomach from not eating anything in a while, he began to drift off into sleep, only to be awoken by the waves that were caressing his boat suddenly becoming more violent. Aiden struggled to sit upwards and look around. What used to be a peaceful blue sky was now a darkened gray color, strong winds arriving and brushing themselves against against the ocean, creating waves that kept getting bigger and more violent than before.

Aiden began to panic. He knew that the small floating piece of lumber that he called a "boat" wouldn't stand a chance against such a monstrous and powerful force of a storm. He grabbed his two oars that he had been using to steer the boat with his boney arms and began to paddle, hoping to get away from the bulk of the storm. As he paddled the lifeboat, he felt little droplets of rain fall down upon him. Slowly they fell down faster and larger than before until it was a heavy downpour. Aiden kept rowing his boat while the waves started to reach over the side and flood the bottom of the vessel. He began to panic as he let go of the oars and cupped his hands together, dumping the water in small portions off of the boat. Suddenly, lightning striked nearby, surprising Aiden and making his ears ring from the loud, booming sound that came a few milliseconds before it. Aiden looked up from what he was doing and observed his surroundings. As he was doing so he saw something in the distance, speeding towards him. Before he knew it he was struck by a powerful wind, a 30-foot tall wave coming directly afterwards. As the wind struck him Aiden's boat was knocked over, casting him into the heartless and unforgiving landscape known as the ocean. Suddenly he felt something push him backwards with a powerful force, carrying him for a few seconds before he passed out.

Aiden awoke, coughing out water as he opened up his eyes and breathed in the wonderful life giving substance that is air. With much struggle Aiden stood up, noticing wet sand covering him. He began to panic as he looked for his knife. As he reached into the sheathe he felt the cool, metal handle of the weapon. Aiden gave a small sigh of relief after feeling the precious weapon still being there. If he lost that knife he wouldn't forgive himself, it was the only thing he had left to remind him of his adoptive brother. Aiden began feeling the freezing, snowy weather of the island he landed on, He noticed a cave at the end of the shoreline and groggily ran towards it. After he reached the cave he had an idea on how he could stay warm until someone found him or atleast until it stops snowing.

Aiden stood in the back of the cave, shivering. Quickly he forced himself to become angry, since for now it was the only way he knew to transform into a wolf. He forced many vivid thoughts into his head; The sight of his captain lying on the ground, a sword sticking out of his body and blood appearing, staining his shirt with a red tint while the quartermaster stood over him, laughing uncontrollably, the day that his adoptive older brother left him, never returning were among the many thoughts that he had run through his head over and over, making him more and more frustrated and angry until finally he felt something from within him, crawling upwards into his throat. Aiden felt something stretch his nose and mouth forward while he fell down. He observed the gray fur forcing itself out of his arms and he felt it protrude from all over his body. his ravenous hunger subsided a little bit after his transformation was finally complete. He shook his fur, getting any water that he could get off of him before curling up and falling asleep on the floor. He took note on how warm he felt even though it was freezing outside before falling asleep.

SC: 35
    TSC (In this thread): 35
    TSC: (All time): 225
    Ooc: I received Kayce's permission before posting here :3
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:08 pm

It was a regular day for Nina, strolling out into the cold weather known as snow. She was in her winter gear and had a pair of goggles on to protect her eyes from the small flakes of ice. For about an hour, she had been walking. Claiming that it was apart of her duty as a pirate. So far, there was nothing that really stood out. Maybe something a little farther. There is a cave that was big enough to hide a full grown man. That's always a good spot to check because many people could overlook it, and this just happens to be something that the young pirate learned while in Foodvalten.

Nina approached the cave about ten minutes later. And now the snowing had lightened to few snowflakes falling from the blended clouds. Visibility had gone up as well, which proved to be a great thing at the moment. The cave was about a foot away from Nina, as well as a sleeping boy that looked to be about her age, maybe a little younger, who was sleeping in the back. The sunlight shining through the clouds allowed her to get a good look at his attractive features. Cautiously, Nina approached him with her right hand hovering over the hilts of her swords, the Yubashiri, Shodai Kitetsu, and Nidai Kitetsu. If he awoke and attacked her, she would be sure to at least incapacitate him.

She entered the cave not too long later and went up to the boy. He looked cold, maybe almost frozen because of the signs of him being wet. Nina knelt down by his side and put a hand on the side of the boy's face, feeling how cold he really was. "I can't let you stay out here and freeze to death. You don't look bad either, so I'll help you out. Don't worry, you'll be okay,"Nina whispered to him, and dropped her bag next to her. She had pulled out a warm blanket that could really prove helpful and put it over him, then she lifted him a little so that the blanket could wrap all the way around him. Nina picked up the stranger and somehow got him in a piggyback position, at least she was strong enough to carry him. "Phew! At least we're getting somewhere..."

Stumbling a little at first, Nina made her way to a nearby cabin that she built and did her best to carry the boy there carefully. It would be taking about 5 minutes to arrive, just enough time. The snowy weather had almost come to a stop, thankfully. This resulted in the trip being more safe and clear for Nina.

It wasn't long until she came to the door, opening it with a gloved hand, and walking inside. Her face was greeted by the warming light of a fireplace, "Hopefully this warms you up some." Nina walked over to a long couch and placed the boy on it. She moved it to where the heat would easily get to him, and then she got another blanket and placed it over him. For the remaining time, she waited for him to wake up.

sc: 33
    tsc (from another thread): 88
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Aiden dreamed a strange dream, one of which his transformation wore off and that he was on the verge of meeting the corrupted mistress named death. But right before his body failed, a girl found him, the girl in his dream was wearing winter gear along with a pair of goggles. From what he could tell from the few strand poking out of her hood her hair was black and she had three swords with her. From what he could tell she moved closer and placed her hand against his face for a few seconds before whispering something to him and wrapping a warm blanket around him. The dream was so vivid he could swear he almost felt the warmth of the blanket against him along with when she picked him up and carried him on her back. All he could do was watch as she ran through the falling snow while stumbling a little bit. About 5 minutes later within the odd dream they reached a cabin.

After the girl entered the cabin she placed Aiden upon a couch, proceeding to move the furniture closer to the fireplace that provided a crackle or two as the fires slowly consumed the wood inside. After she wrapped Aiden with another blanket she waited for him to wake up. After about 6-8 minutes Aiden suddenly felt as if something knocked him back into reality. He opened up his eyes as he began to look around using whatever strength he had left in his weak and starving body. He saw the girl in his dreams, looking at him while a fire was going. Aiden stared back at her for a few seconds, not believing that his dream was actually just him being barely conscious. He then spoke with a weak tone. "W-where am i? Who a-are you?" After he asked those two questions Aiden then realized that he was no longer in wolf form, he'll have to work harder next time in order to keep up his transformation incase he wasn't as lucky when he gets stranded in a cold and desolate place such as this.

SC:16
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Nina had been sitting on another couch close by. Her goggles were taken off and her hazel eyes shined in the light of the fire. She sat there watching and waiting for a whole 6, or maybe even 8, minutes. In that time, she watched as the boy stirred in his slumber at last. While her swords were laying next to where she sat, the girl stood up and went over to her guest. Their eyes met and she noticed that he looked a little skeptical at first, then the silence was broken by questions.

She listened to his tired and weak voice, he must've had quite a journey to get where he was now. In a reply, she said, "You're at my cabin on the Yukiryu Island in the Grand Line. My name is Nina, nice to meet you. Might I ask what your name is?"

Patiently she waited for him to reply. She'd allow him to take as much time as needed before speaking again. For a moment she looked him over and thought of just how hungry he looked. A smile slid onto her face and she made her way to the kitchen to fix her guest up a good meal. As classic as it may seem, she got him a hot plate of chicken, mashed potatoes, and a side of vegetables with a nice drink of water. All in a record of 10 seconds since everything was leftovers.

She placed the plate on a small table next to the couch and then sat back down near his feet. Her eyes locked back onto his and she continued to wait. Hey, maybe she could convince him to join her crew. The captain was sure to allow more crew members. It would sure make adventures go by easier.

sc: 22
    tsc (this thread): 55
    tsc (from other threads and this one): 143
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Aiden heard the girl speak her name. After she told him of his current location he was surprised. 'How did i make it all the way out here from being stranded in the West Blue...' Aiden wondered before deciding that it must have been fate that brought him here. Before he could answer her question of who he is, Nina stood up and went somewhere for a few minutes. Suddenly Aiden can smell something that he hasn't smelled in a while, Food. The wonderful resource that he needed dearly was placed in front of him. He observed the plate, looking at the chicken, mashed potatoes, a vegetables that were sitting there, waiting to be devoured. At first he was about to dive into it like a ravenous beast but then he realized that he shouldn't be acting that way right now. Quickly he grabbed a piece of the chicken and ate it cleanly but very quickly, he then grabbed a nearby metal fork and started to devour the mashed potatoes and the vegetables, everything on the plate tasted better than heaven, it tasted like another chance.

After he finished his meal and wiped off his face with a nearby napkin Aiden looked back towards Nina with wide grin on his face. "Thank you! I was afraid i might starve from being stranded on a lifeboat without any food for a few weeks. My name is Aiden, and it's great to meet you!" He may have looked like an idiot at that point but he didn't care, this girl saved his life and he owed her it in return for her kindness. "So what are you exactly? A pirate or a marine?" Aiden asked, leaving out the choice "Bounty Hunter" since there haven't been any in a long time. He waited for an answer eagerly. He didn't care which side she was one to be honest, he just needed to know before he talks about who he is too.

SC: 18
    TSC: 34

Last edited by Aiden Parker on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Nina smiled and was clearly happy that he was getting the food in. He was probably holding back the urge to completely devour it. After he finished, she listened as he gave a brief explanation about what he had been doing. It surprised her quite a bit. 3 weeks out in the open without any food. Not to mention almost freezing out in a cave. "It's great to meet you too, Aiden. You sure are lucky that I was out on patrol. Another hour out there and you probably would've been dead." Her words were sweet and showed great concern.

She listened as he asked if she was a pirate or marine, which kind of caught her in a loop. There was the fact that Nina had previously been a marine and now a pirate. "I'm a pirate, but there was a time when I was a marine. Honestly, it's a long story." At least she didn't have to add to the already extensive explanation with being a bounty hunter. She greatly disliked that kind of job and strayed away from it the best she could. Now those who worked as one may come and hunt her down. Luckily her captain could be a source of protection. "I'm guessing you are a pirate. There aren't really any marines that would wear that kind of outfit, and bounty hunters wouldn't be too friendly."

sc: 18
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:34 pm

"Yup! I am a pirate. I sailed with a cre- well, used to sail with a crew a few weeks back. A mutiny was caused by the quartermaster, which caused the captain's death and me escaping the chaos after eating some strange fruit.. "Aiden said, he wanted to skip over the gruesome and emotional parts since they were long and he didn't want to remember what happened. "Either today or yesterday a storm hit me and knocked me out when i was near starvation, when i woke up i saw a cave and squatted out there. You knew what happened after that."

After Aiden summarized what had happened to him he looked at Nina curiously as she talked. "So, why did you save me anyways, are you wanting something in return? Or was all of this because you're really nice?" He didn't know if she'd take offense to his question or not, since all he thought about at the moment is why someone would just be nice to a random stranger in a cave. "Also, who's you captain if you have one?"

SC: 10
    TSC: 44
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Nina listened quietly as he went over his experience and former crew. She was sympathetic for him about losing someone and getting hit by a storm. Now she was really happy about finding him in that cave earlier. After listening to another set of questions, Nina answered, "I saved you because you looked like you really needed it. So, I guess it's because I'm really nice." Nina laughed at that last part of what was said. "My captain is a great guy, kind of one of those passionate ones, but still great. His name is Zeo Teach, the future pirate king. And, we are of the Red Scar Pirates. Always looking for more members."

She was secretly excited about telling him this. Hopefully it would interest him in joining. It's always nice to have new members. Although, there was a great chance that he wouldn't want to. But there is that chance that he might want to. This could replace his lost crew and his safety would be ensured. Zeo Teach would also be greatly satisfied with an addition to the crew. Nina was very sure of that fact. For a moment, she thought back to what he had said about a "strange fruit" and deciphered the phrase. The only strange fruits she knew about were the cursed fruits. Like the one she had eaten. She asked, "You said something about a strange fruit. Are you talking about the cursed fruit that grants the one that ate it powers?"

If he had eaten one of the cursed fruit, then he wouldn't be the only one. She wondered which kind he had eaten. Out of the three types that is, and also the specific one. It would be interesting if he too ate a logia like her. But, the most interesting thing is that she already knew two others that even had the chance of eating a cursed fruit. Him and her captain.

sc: 26
    tsc: 44
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Aiden laughed at her explanation as to why she saved him. He silently agreed that she was really nice. He was shocked that she was a member of Zeo Teach's pirate crew. He had always wanted to join it ever since he first heard of Zeo gaining a decently sized bounty on his head, ever since then he kept close track of the rising bounties and he kept newspapers that talked about him freeing another island. He was a bit of a fan boy if you will. "If he lets me, would you mind taking me with you to him so i can join him?" He asked, he was trying to hold in his excitement that he has a chance at joining Zeo's pirate crew.

"I guess you could call it a cursed fruit. It had a weird design on it and soon after i ate it, it transformed me into a wolf, which was probably partially the reason why i lasted long enough in the cold. I transformed into one in order to use the fur to keep me warm, though i can't seem to keep the form for a decent amount of time if you found me as a human." Aiden couldn't believe that he was telling her this. After she mentioned the name she uses for the fruit his answer immediately poured out of his mouth. "Did you eat a cursed fruit?" He asked, curious if she knew about it from personal experience or just from the accounts of other people.

SC: 11
    TSC: 55
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:01 am

Nina listened intently as Aiden asked her about joining the crew. The fact that he seemed to be so excited about the mentioning of the captain made her feel very pleased that she could meet him. And on an interesting occasion too. She considered the fate thing and debated on whether or not it was fate that brought him here. Whatever it was, Nina was extremely happy that this moment could happen. "I don't mind about taking you to see him. You and I will be meeting up with the captain tomorrow morning if he is here. I'm sure he will be pleased that you have decided to join his crew,"she told Aiden, and smiled brightly.

Back to the topic of cursed fruit, she carefully listened as he explained the effects of what he ate. Hearing that the fruit transformed Aiden into a wolf meant that it definitely was one. Now to decipher which one exactly. "Yep, that was a cursed fruit alright. Looks like you ate a Zoan fruit, the kind that gives you the power to transform into an animal. You must have the Mutt-Mutt Fruit Wolf Model. Pretty good find, I must say,"Nina said, smiling again. When Aiden asked if she had eaten one, she was a bit surprised that he could've guessed. Well, maybe asking him gave him the idea. "Yes, I did eat a cursed fruit. A Logia. I'm not sure if you have heard of it, but it's called the Rumble-Rumble Fruit. It gave me the power to manipulate lightning."

sc: 21
    tsc: 50
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:29 am

Aiden was happy that she didn't mind taking him to him. He couldn't wait for the next day. He also debated whether or not it was destiny that Nina found him so close to death and saved his life. Considering that he didn't drown when the storm struck and that he ate a fruit that basically saved his life. He didn't know why it was called "cursed" since so far it helped him live twice so far, but oh well. He guessed he'll find out sooner or later.

Aiden listened intently on what kind of fruit he has. A Zoan fruit? That's a bit of a silly name for it but he liked it nonetheless. He was curious about her explanation about the Logia fruit she ate and how she can manipulate lightning. It sounded really cool, but dangerous also. "It's awesome that you can manipulate lightning. Are you able to show me how?" He asked. He really wanted to see how she can do it, since element manipulation could mean many things other than "Shooting lightning out of your fingers" like some people think it only means.

SC: 15
    TSC: 70
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Realizing that she hadn't explained the consequences to eating a cursed fruit, Nina quickly mentioned, "I can't believe I forgot, but there is one more thing about the cursed fruit. Like the name says, they are actually cursed. If the one that ate it goes into deep enough water, they lose their power and become vulnerable to anything that endangers them. Also, you can't swim."

Nina smiled as Aiden wanted to know what she could do. She hadn't used much energy, so she could spare a few tricks. Holding out her hand, she focused her energy into a sparkling and crackling ball of lightning. The size of it was that of a baseball but packed much power that could cause mild damage to an average person. She was very careful that the sparks didn't jump out at Aiden or anything else in the cabin. "This is just one of the small things that I can do. If you want me to show you the biggest thing, then we'd need to be facing off against an entire village of bandits,"Nina joked, and then went on to make mini fireworks before ending the small show.

"If you have the strength, do you think that you are able to show me a little bit of what you can do? I mean, it's completely fine if you can't or don't feel like it,"she said with a smile, waiting for a response. In the meantime of waiting, she thought back to her patrol. There were paw prints that obviously didn't look human. That must be from his fruit's power. Amazing! Although, she'd greatly enjoy seeing some of the ability before her eyes. The thought of someone actually turning into a wolf just sounds unbelievable without actually seeing anything. Now she met someone that can, but maybe not fully. No matter what, she'd be happy with anything.

sc: 21
    tsc: 71
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Aiden gulped a little bit at the reason why the fruit was cursed. To think that the storm actually saved him form drowning, he just decided to make that part too good luck. He was amazed at the decently sized ball of lightning, it seemed close to the size of a baseball. He laughed a little bit at her comment about fighting a village of bandits, he wouldn't be surprised if she could with a Logia fruit like that.

"I guess i have the strength, but i can't really show you a little bit of what i can do since it's either full transformation or none at all for the moment." Aiden unwrapped the two blankets that were covering him. He felt warm enough and his clothes were almost dried off. The fire can take care of the rest for now. He stood up, a bit wobbly at first since it was his first time standing up since he passed out from the lack of food. He then stepped into an open area next to the couch so Nina can see. After he did so he took a deep breath and began allowing vivid images that slowly angered him race though his mind. Soon he felt something forcing itself out of his skin along with his mouth and nose feeling as though they were being stretched forward. Soon afterwards his back legs forced him to the ground as his hands and feet became paws. Soon he was in his transformation, a snow white wolf that was slightly longer and taller than the actual creature. He stood there for a second, his tail wagging slowly as he looked at Nina.

SC: 14
    TSC: 84
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Nina excitingly watched him transform into a wolf. Such an amazing feat that now only he could do. It was a true wonder how he could do it. Probably takes a lot of focus to get everything down. She clapped as Aiden wagged his now present tail. "That is amazing, Aiden. I think that the chances of you being welcomed into the crew are well above the chances that you already have now, which was at 100 percent." Her amazement could not be contained this time and all the spirit she had in her smile never faded, it only got brighter and warmer.

"I suppose you must be getting tired after all of that, so I will let you rest,"Nina said, and stood up from the couch. She thought about where he might want to sleep and thought about what kind of space there was. Luckily there were two rooms, but the second one had a load of crates and things of the sort. Plus, it was absolutely freezing in there. "If you want, you can have my room and I can sleep out here. It's all your choice."

In all truth, she wanted Aiden to stay comfortable and warm when he rested during this cold night. He had to be very tired. She had noticed that he wobbled a bit when he first got up a little bit ago. That was part of the proof. And now she must know what he really wants to do.

sc: 17
    tsc: 88
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Aiden transformed himself back into a human again. It was weird how easier it was to transform back into a human compared to transforming into a wolf. After he straightened out his clothes, he looked at Nina with a smile, she was amazed that he could do the transformation, just about as much as he was amazed she could control lightning. His smile turned into a large grin after she mentioned his chances of joining Zeo's crew was over one hundred percent. After she mentioned him getting tired, he realized she was right. He was actually feeling pretty tired. Now that he wasn't starving anymore, fatigue was setting in. He grabbed the two blankets that she wrapped around him from earlier. "I don't mind sleeping out here, there's no need to give me your room when i'm able to sleep out here." The truth is that after Nina leaves, he'll try to transform again and see if he can keep it permanent until he himself decides it's time to change back.

SC: 10
    TSC: 94
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Nina stood up from the couch and grabbed Aiden by the shoulders. Her intent was to get him to take the room, which was already being heated by the house's already warm state. "No arguments. Go ahead and take the room,"she said with great determination. She would so much rather him, a guest, being more comfortable. Besides, he went through quite a bit and should have a relaxed time. A second later, she mentioned, "If you refuse, I may have to go through some drastic measures. It's my duty to make sure that you are well rested before meeting the greatest captain ever." And she spoke the truth. An individual meeting Zeo must be ready for anything, and that meant sleeping in an awesome bed. Nina herself had to go through the ordeal the hard way. If Aiden wouldn't take the offer, he may end up with something broken.

sc: 12
    tsc: 100
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:38 pm

"O-okay then." Aiden said after Nina grabbed him by the shoulders. He knew he should follow her orders, since she knew more about Captain Teach than he did. His thoughts were confirmed with her mentioning about how he should be well rested before meeting the greatest captain ever. Aiden stood up from the couch and took the blankets off of him. He then went into the bedroom before Nina mentions the "Drastic measures" she'd have to use. As he entered the room he closed the door behind him and wrapped himself in the blankets on the bed. Aiden waited about an hour before he was sure that she was asleep. After the wait was over Aiden quickly but quietly unwrapped himself from his little cocoon of blankets and stood up. After walking to the opening beside the bed, he began running the negative thoughts and memories through his head. The thought of him being unable to save his captain from his demise, the memory of the quartermaster laughing about his weakness, and other painful thoughts and memories.

Soon, Aiden felt something crawling upwards from inside his neck as he felt his soft, snow white fur protrude from his skin. His nose and mouth stretched forwards as his brown eyes changed into the blue glaring eyes of a wolf. His back legs forced him to the ground again as his hands and feet changed into paws. After his transformation was complete he kept focused on staying as a wolf, each minute that ticked by of him concentrating hard made things a little bit easier than before. Soon, he didn't need to keep focused to stay as a wolf. He could think and focus on other things now that his new body was comfortable for him, almost as if he had always been in animal form. Afterwards he jumped onto the bedand curled up, feeling his warm fur brush against his canine face. He fell asleep, happy now that he can stay in his new form for as long as he wants.

As Aiden fell asleep he dreampt an odd dream; he and an unknown face were surrounded by marines. As they closed in, the unfamiliar face charged into the fray, stabbing and slashing his weapon and killing 2 of the marines before he was shot in the chest. As his comrade was killed before his eyes Aiden panicked. He stared at the remaining 8 marines that closed in on him. Almost on instinct, his eyes gave off a glare that he had never had never gave of before. He saw each of the surrounding soldiers stare at him with a wide-eyed expression before falling on the floor, knocked out. He just continued staring at them, unable to move for what seemed to be an hour before suddenly a white light struck him. He woke up and looked around, it was early morning and he was still in wolf form, quickly he reverted back into being a human before laying back down onto the bed and falling asleep again, happy that he can transform permanently

SC: 26
    TSC: 120
    Rare Haki: 26/100
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:32 am

Nina was satisfied that Aiden went ahead and took the room. It was the best decision he had made. And now while she sat on the couch in front of the fire, she began to think. Her eyes had been focused on the crackling flames as she had sort of meditated. She had been thinking about the two swords that she had gotten recently. The curse that they bestowed upon the wielders. That horrible death that was supposed to come. What would she do if that were to nearly happen to her? Maybe she could somehow void this. Get stronger and hope for the best maybe. Who exactly knows? Only the one that has used them before her does. But she didn't want to go back to Foodvalten. For now, she had sights on doing more for the crew.

About 30 minutes later, Nina had finally relaxed on the couch and pulled some covers over herself. The warmth had nearly driven her to slumber, but the pirate girl had to stay up just for a moment longer. Nina looked up from the couch and stared outside the window. The blizzard has made yet another appearance. Good thing that she and Aiden were already inside. As the moment dragged on, she had gotten yet another thought. If she wanted to be stronger, she'd have to learn some new moves. That included the abilities of haki. It would be sure to happen, she'd make it happen.

Closing her eyes, Nina had fallen asleep. All of the dreams came in a flash and time seemed to speed up outside her dream world. At least the dream was peaceful. Nightmares were not really her forte.

sc: 28
    Kenbunshoku Haki: 28/100
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Aiden woke up early, quickly he got dressed and ready to go. As he walked outside of the bedroom he saw Nina was still asleep on the couch. He considered exploring outside but thought against it. He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a red apple, biting into it and savoring the juicy delight as he waits for his friend to wake up.

SC: 4
    TSC: 124
    Haki Mastery: 26/100
    OOC: Sorry for the small post XD will make up for it later.
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:00 pm

The next morning, Nina opened her eyes to sunshine nearly blinding her. She squinted a little, but paid no real mind to it. Nina sat up and went to her room to get dressed before going back to the kitchen for an apple. Following this, she noticed that Aiden had already came out. He was standing cloes by and she failed to notice at that moment. Aiden must have been waiting for a bit, he already looked to be ready to get going. "Well then, looks like we are both just about ready. We'll head to the base first and if the captain isn't there, we will go out and search for him. Think of it as a first mission with the Red Scar Pirates,"Nina told him, and smiled as she zipped up her jacket. She also had a bag of clothing, supplies, and other necessities for any kind of trip. "If you have anything that you want to take, go ahead and get them. If not, you can probably borrow something from the others."

"Hey, have you ever heard of haki?"She asked from where she stood. The thought had been lingering on in her mind. "It's supposed to be an ability that many desired. Maybe we could train together to become better acquainted with it."

sc: 15
    tsc: 43
    Kenbunshoku Haki: 43/100
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Aiden smiled to Nina, it's been close to an hour since he woke up and he was starting to get bored of just standing still. "Good morning" He said before she started talking. He listened to Kayce talking about how they should head to base to see if the captain is there. 'This is going to be fun' Aiden thought as she was finishing her statement with thinking it as his first mission. "I don't need to take anything, my transformation should keep me warm." Aiden said excitedly, he couldn't wait to meet Zeo Teach. Soon afterward Nina asked him if he heard of Haki. "Yup." He said as she went on to explain it anyways. "Actually I do have a Haki that I need to train so I can control it. I don't know the name if it though. If we encounter any enemies or wolves on the way there I'll show you." Aiden said. He didn't know which Haki he actually has since he doesn't know the names, only the effects. "Training together in Haki is a good idea too."

SC: 12
    TSC: 136
    Haki mastery: 26/100

Last edited by Aiden Parker on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Nina was happy that Aiden knew about haki. It would be very important to in the future anyway. She motioned for Aiden to follow her outside, and then she made her way down the path to where her boat remained. The whole time she walked slow enough for Aiden to keep up. Once they got to the dock where they'd board, they would have to cross a new great lake to get to where the base is. All in all, it took about 20 minutes to get across. Getting through the path would take maybe 5. Nina put her hands in her pockets as she walked through the snow, "I'm sure that our crew's goal will be met very soon since we have the aid of about 3 cursed fruit users." Her voice was nimble as she spoke to Aiden.

sc: 9
    tsc: 52
    Kenbunshoku Haki: 43/100
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

Post by Aiden Parker Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Quickly Aiden transformed into a snow white wolf and left the cabin with Nina. They continued down the snowy path until they came across a boat. Aiden wondered if this was Nina's boat as they both walked along the dock. His tail wagged a little bit at Nina when she talked about the crew's goal being met very soon because they now have 3 devil fruit users. Soon they reached the boat. Aiden trandformed back into a human and straightened out his clothes before boarding the boat. "What is our goal, exactly?" Aiden asked curiosly as he sat down on the boat.

SC: 7
    TSC: 143
    Haki Mastery: 26/100

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:59 pm