One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

2 posters

The New World and New Discoveries

Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

The New World and New Discoveries - Page 2 Empty The New World and New Discoveries

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

After leaving the Paradise part of the Grand Line, Nina had traveled to the New World in an attempt to find a crew where she could be of better use. Also, so that she could gain safety from the Marines that were sure to be hunting her down. She had been rowing day and night just because of the anxiety it gave her. Hopefully there was a suitable crew somewhere out there. "Huff...Huff....I need to rest,"she said, her arms beginning to feel heavy and weak. The sun beating down on her didn't help whatsoever. Luckily there were no signs of Marines pursuing her. "An...island? I wonder if there is a place for me to sleep."

Nina did her best to speed up the rowing to make it to the new island before sundown. The water was calm enough to make it easier for her to keep going. About a mile was left between Nina and the island, she had rowed many more than that. If one knew how far apart Banaro Island was from this current island. For a moment, she stopped and allowed the boat to drift in the desired direction. She took out a map and traced her finger from Banaro Island, down to the one she was heading toward. Looks like it was Yukiryu Island, home of vicious pirates. Since she was one herself, maybe they would have mercy on her. Heck, that would probably most likely happen if they heard the story about running from a crew of Marines on Thriller Bark.

"Phew, I hope this goes well for me,"Nina muttered. And, the trip went onward and time began to fly by. After about an hour, Nina finally made it to Yukiryu Island with a little sunburn on her already tan shoulders. "Oh, a weather change. It's snowing...and really cold." Quickly and stealthily, Nina dressed into her winter clothing. This consisted of: a long, black jacket with warm fabric on the inside, long pants that could resist freezing temperatures, a pair of brown boots and socks that were sure to keep her feet warm.

Finally able to dock her boat, Nina traveled on the shore of the island. The snow crunching underneath her feet with each step. There was another ship close by. A pirate ship. They weren't the ones she had been looking for, but maybe they would be reasonable to join. Nina began walking deeper within the snowy grounds for this pirate crew.

sc: 29

Last edited by PirateKaycee on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

The New World and New Discoveries - Page 2 Empty Re: The New World and New Discoveries

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Nina stood in the front of the boat where the gears were and said, You will find out once we see Captain Teach. He'll reveal everything to you so that everyone knows what to do." She started the boat and it sped across the water. Revealing things too soon might not end well, so she would have to keep it a partial secret until the time was right. At least that time was closing in fast.

About 15 minutes later, Nina and Aiden approached the base. The snowy peaks of nearby mountains were seen through the clouds, and the base's entrance could be seen. Nina smiled and slowed the boat down to an easy speed. She then turned her head to Aiden and said, "Alright, before we get there, you should probably know something. I'm not sure how to put this exactly, but the captain is a little eccentric. Eh, you might know what I am trying to say when we see him. Just thought you might want to know."

sc: 11
    tsc (from another thread as well as this one): 78
    Kenbunshoku Haki: 43/100
    Aiden Parker
    Aiden Parker

The New World and New Discoveries - Page 2 Empty Re: The New World and New Discoveries

Post by Aiden Parker Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:49 pm

As Nina and Aiden reached the other side, she told him about how Zeo may be a bit eccentric. It was fine with him though, as he wasn't really the most normal of personalities either. "I'm ready for anything. Let's reach the other side soon and head up to the base." Aiden said excitedly.

SC: 5
    TSC: 148
    Haki Mastery: 26/100
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Nina smiled and nodded as the wind lightly blew her hair back. She stopped the boat at the nearby dock and tied it down so that it wouldn't go anywhere without her knowledge. Now that they were where they wanted to be, things could finally get started. The snow came again as she walked down the wooden boards, "Alright, let's get to it. Welcome to the Red Scar Pirates base!" She gestured to an interestingly designed entrance, which belonged to her crew.

sc: 6
    Kenbunshoku Haki: 43/100

(Left thread. This will continue in the Red Scar Pirates base thread.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:52 am